In today's world, everyone is worried about how they look. However, looking great doesn't have to take too much time or effort. All you have to do is know what you're doing. Here's how to get your schedule down pat! Every girl or woman wants to look gorgeous and to highlight their important features, mainly on their face. Every girl sooner or later starts experiment with make up. There is no doubt that make up, makes you look gorgeous but only if it applied accurately. Many women do not know how to apply make up accurately. Here are a few make up tips that should help you.
Before you start the makeup verify what type of skin you have. And Than Start Your Makeup with These Tips.
1. Start with sunscreen :- A dewy, fresh complexion is sexy and youthful. Starting with a clean face, apply sunscreen to face and neck. Rain or shine, you should get in the routine of applying sunscreen every day. If you have oily skin, rinse face with warm water and pat dry before applying sunscreen.
2. Foundation is next :- Apply a tinted moisturizer or foundation to your face making sure to blend beside the jaw line so you don't have a tell-tale line. Hardly any people need to apply foundation all over the face. Simply apply where you have rough skin tone (generally along your nose and on the skin). In wintertime, if your cheeks tend to get ruddy, apply there as well. For more sheer, natural coverage, consider a tinted moisturizer, which goes on much lighter than typical foundations.
3. Blush, bronzer :- Apply blush on the apples of your cheeks. If you want to appear sun-kissed, apply a bronzer as well.
4. Apply eyeliner :- Now that your face is set, it's time to make up your eyes. Apply eyeliner to lids. There are many different way to apply eyeliner. You can go for the basic eye, a Smokey eye, a cat eye and much more. For a basic eye, simply apply liner to the upper lashes and the lower lashes, smudge along the lower so it doesn't look drawn on.
5. Apply concealer :- If you wear eyeshadow, be sure to set the eye first with an eyeshadow primer, otherwise the shadow will melt into your eyelids.
6. Next is the eyeshadow :- Just as there are many ways to apply eyeliner, there are many eyeshadow looks you can testing with. For a basic eye, simply apply a base shade on the lid of the eye. Apply a darker contouring shadow in the crease. Make sure to blend it all in well.
7. Curl those lashes :- Curl your lashes with an eyelash curler. You can blast your curler for 3 seconds with a hairdryer to make the curl hold better, just be sure to test the metal to ensure it's not too hot first.
8. Moving on to mascara :- Apply mascara by wiggling the wand from the roots of your lashes on through to the ends.
9. Leave your lips for last :- Once you have your face made up you can see exactly what type of lip treatment you need. You can either fill in lips with lip liner or apply lip balm or gloss over it, or you can line lips first then apply lipstick. Some women opt for just gloss or balm.
10. Set your makeup :- Set your face with loose powder or a spritz of Evian spray.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Lovisa Vendela writes articles for My Beauty My Health and Family Health Guide. She also writes articles for Home Remedies Guide.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated