Since the nursing profession tends to be recession proof, many a people are now entering into the profession of nursing. But it is much more important to know, where to head to & what is the right way? How do you learn these techniques? Nursing Magazines, yes, magazines have been a source of great knowledge for any field. For the people who are interested in nursing, there are many magazines, which guide them & provide them with the latest news every month. Though there are a many & many of the nursing magazines, but here are a few which prove to be really helpful & are known to carry a wealth of information for the nursing field:
• Nursing 2010: The Nursing 2010 magazine is the ultimate source for clinical and professional information, the latest news, equipment updates, and more.
• American Journal of Nursing: The premier professional journal for today's nurse, AJN, American Journal of Nursing provides comprehensive and in-depth information to help nurses stay current in their profession. Content includes practical, hands-on clinical articles on essential topics.
• Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! : The emphasis of Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! Is on breaking down challenging clinical concepts, the ones that are often difficult or confusing for the practicing nurse to grasp.
• Nursing 2010 ANS: The Nursing 2010 ANS newsletter delivers helpful advice and timely insights on what to expect both in and out of the nursing classroom. Articles such as "Tips on Surviving Nursing School", "Avoiding Medication Errors", "The Latest Word on Nurses' Salaries" and "Smart Prep for the NCLEX" give nursing students information they need while they pursue their degree and advice that will guide them as they embark on their career.
• Nursing 2010 Critical Care: Provides clinical coverage of critical care nursing, emphasizing holism and scientific and clinical knowledge needed to give safe and effective care. Includes CD-ROM loaded with information and comprehensive critical care exams.
• Nursing Administration Quarterly: Relied upon by nurse executives for more than 20 years, Nursing Administration Quarterly (NAQ) is the management tool you need to thrive in today's turbulent health care environment. Each issue focuses on a selected aspect of nursing administration that offers new opportunities for patient care.
• Nursing Management: Nursing Management is the leading source of practical and cutting-edge information for the management of health care delivery across the continuum of care. Each issue offers convenient continuing-education opportunities specially geared to its readership.
• Advances in Nursing Science: This journal stimulates the development of nursing science with articles that are intellectually challenging, yet readable; innovative, yet reliably researched. Topics are chosen for their pioneering approach and set the direction for nursing today.
• Cancer Nursing: Addresses the spectrum of problems in the care and support of cancer patients--prevention and detection, geriatric and pediatric cancer nursing, medical and surgical oncology, ambulatory care, nutritional support, psychosocial aspects, patient responses to treatment modalities, and interventions.
• Journal of Nursing Administration: JONA is the authoritative source of information on developments and advances in patient care leadership. Content is geared to top-level nurse executives and their immediate associates in hospital, community health, and ambulatory care environments.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Sam offers cheap magazine subscriptions for customer convenience, on many nursing magazines like: Nursing 2010 Magazine, Nursing Management, Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! , Cancer Nursing etc.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated