Mac AVI to Apple TV Conversion Brings You Better Video Enjoyment
With the appearance of Apple TV, watching favorite videos on widescreen television is becoming more and more convenient and easier. Through its Airplay function, you can transmit photos, videos and music in your Pad、iPhone、iPod and PC to television and then enjoy them on your widescreen. On a comfortable weekend, selecting a wonderful movie and watching it with your families just like in cinema. That's an enjoyable moment. So, why not purchase an Apple TV program and keep this enjoyable moment in your home? However, if you have this program, you should notice that Apple TV has video format limitation. That's a common thing for Apple products. But don't worry. This article specially focuses on how to convert AVI to Apple TV on Mac with the professional Mac Video Converter. With this program, you really won't have any problem of enjoy videos through Apple TV.
Of course, this program doesn't only support to convert AVI video to Apple TV on Mac. If you want to convert any other videos, it also does a good job too. What's more, you can also experience its video editing functions like video trimming, cropping, video adjustment and so on. You can even add related subtitles and watermarks to make the output video special and impressive. For video clips, you are able to make use of the video merging tool to combine them into one. Let's try to know more about this program as below. You can make conversions like this:
1. To add the video files into the program, you can select the files in your library and drag them to the converter directly. Or you can click "Edit" item on the tool bar to import files. The imported files will be shown on the main interface. You can click the small icon to preview the video effect. To save your time, batch conversion is supported too. You can add several files in at the same time.
2. Before conversion, you should select output format in the list. There is a wide option for the output format. You can easily select what you need in the corresponding category. Here you should click the “output setting” icon and then choose Apple TV as the output profile under the "Apple Devices" category.
3. Video editing function is available too. You can make use of this video editor to apply some customized features to your output video through trimming, cropping, video adjustment, subtitle, watermark and so on.
4. You can adjust the video and audio codec, resolution, frame rate and bit rate
by clicking "Options" icon in the "Output Setting" menu. If no need, the parameters will be kept as default.
5. After all the settings, you just need to hit the Start icon to convert the video files. All the tasks will be finished at fast speed with high efficiency.
If you are interested in this AVI to Apple TV Converter, you can click to know more information about how to convert AVI to Apple TV Mac.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
For other video and audio conversions, you can also refer to convert AVI to QuickTime Mac or convert AVI to M4V Mac.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated