While your driving through one of the many road construction sites throughout most major cities, notice all the busy lean workers (except for the operators and foremans). You will very seldom see an overweight worker due to the demanding physical activity necessary to perform their duties. In fact,they tend to eat large lunches for the energy needed, which then gets burned off when they go back to work. (Burning off small portions of food throughout the day is best).
Some people find it hard to fit an exercise regimen into their busy schedules, but there are certain fat burning activity routines you can utilize that lets you go about your normal day while you burn calories.
Wouldn't it be nice if you knew you could add years to your life, inches off your waist and hips, decrease chances of heart disease, diabetes, some forms of cancer, and all you need to do is have some fun physical activity. Studies now show, that thirty minutes a day of physical activity can have a tremendous benefit to your weight control and health. Dr. James Levine led a study by the Mayo Clinic, and discovered that only thirty minutes of physical activity is all that is needed to give you benefits better than formal exercise.
If you could add physical activity into your daily routine, you will burn calories instead of putting on more pounds by continuing the bad habit of sitting way to much. Add a new healthy dimension, and get active. The Mayo Clinics study also went on to conclude that lean people burn 350 more calories than the obese persons on any given day, since they on average, sit 150 minutes less per day. Time to get up and get active.
Try and apply as many of the activity routines into your day as you can. The important thing is to start and make it a part of your lifestyle, and after a while it just becomes a healthy way of life.
Make sure you warm up and do some stretching before you begin your fat burning activity routines, so you don,t pull any muscles or tissue. Be sure to slowly stretch the stiff muscles and hold on your last rep for at least 10 seconds.
Fat Burning Activity Tips:
* Walk, walk, walk. Easiest and most effective activity to burn calories. Make it a habit to fast walk from one daily activity to another.
* A lot of people have a habit of sitting down while their speaking on the phone. Make sure your mobile while you talk, and walk around.
* Nobody likes house cleaning, but this is one of those activities you can make fun by putting on some up beat music. Do this and not only will you lose weight but it won't seem like such a chore.
* There are some things you can do that you use to do in physical ed. class back in high school. Jumping Jacks are easy and will burn plenty of calories.
* If you have kids in the house, get them involved in your routines and then spend more time doing some physical activity with them.
* Lawn and garden care is one of the fat burning activities that lets you enjoy the fresh air. Maybe it's time to plant that vegetable garden or flower bed you've been putting off. Also get rid of the lawn service crew and save some money while you lose weight. ( Not to many fat lawn care men)
* Owning a dog can be one of your biggest fat burners . Not only are they good companions, but they"ll be more than happy to go on a run with you.
The more of the tips you apply to your daily lifestyle, the more pounds your going to shed. Try and fit as many of them as you can into your day. You could burn over 500 calories with an hour of these routines
Remember if you burn more calories than you take in, you will lose weight, so a good quality diet plan is also a must with your quality activity routines. There are some good diet meal programs available online, just find the one that's right for you.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
If you would like more weight loss exercise tips and expert diet programs please take a look:
Click here to get your own unique version of this article.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated