With the advancement in internet and its usage, making money with a blog has also become easier. Blogging has now become more streamlined. Blogging is rather an easy task than creating an ecommerce type websites however to make money with blogging requires hard work and time spending. To earn good revenues from blogging that can be enough for you to do your living, you will have to expand your revenue sources.
Blogging is now quite versatile; there is no one particular way of making money with a blog hence a good understanding of making money with a blog ‘what is a blog’ is necessary. So what is a blog? A blog is simply a diary that you keep online to spread your words, share your views, receive feedback and let other readers to add more. You may also call it a discussion forum where you choose a topic, raise knowledgeable points and invite others to be a part of this discussion.
Many people who have good writing skills and a little technical knowledge are making money with a blog. Most of the bloggers now earn part time or even full time salaries by blogging online. Here are the few ways that you can use to make money with blogging:
• Build and market your blog. Try to reach as many readers as you can; you can use web services to promote your blogging site. Your aim should be to drive heavy traffic to your site and to get indexed on search engines like Google, Yahoo etc.
• Share your link on different websites, be a part of other blogs to get people know you. Keep a good database of discussion topics. Once you get the attraction of blog readers and get indexed on search engines, you can then actually make money with your blog site.
• Apply with Google Adsense to get paid advertisements for your blog. Google will then pay you a specific percentage of revenue whenever your readers will view, click or shop on the display adds. Money making with advertisements is the most common source of revenue for most of the bloggers, moreover embedding advertisements to your site is not really difficult.
• After having at least 6 months of blogging, you can apply with bog blogging networks. These networks pay the experienced and indexed bloggers to write for them.
• After gaining a good command on your own blog, you can also apply for part time or full time blogging jobs.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
MyBlogAdvisor is a recourse center for aspiring Internet Entrepreneurs; Learn how to become a successful blogger for how to blog for money or Internet Marketer. "Learn. Commit. Succeed."
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated