Google AdSense is a powerful program, but it is important to plan carefully when implementing an online advertising strategy. This article tells you “How To Increase Your Google AdSense Earnings”.
To many beginning website owners, the Google AdSense program can seem like a program for free money, but in fact earning money from hosting ads take planning, patience, and lots of hard work. While it is possible to earn a very good living from hosting AdSense ads, the truth is that most people do not use the program to its maximum potential. For more details log on to www.googleincomemachine.com. What separates those few top earners from all the rest is knowledge, and it is important to gather plenty of information to improve your Google Adsense earnings.
If webmasters want to monetize their websites, the great way to do it is through Google Adsense. There are lots of webmasters struggling hard to earn some good money a day through their sites. But then some of the “geniuses” of them are enjoying hundreds of dollars a day from Google Adsense ads on their websites. What makes these webmasters different from the other kind is that they are different and they think out of the box.
The ones who have been there and done it have quite some useful tips to help those who would want to venture into this field. Some of these tips have boosted quite a lot of earnings in the past and is continuously doing so.
Here are some 5 proven ways on how best to improve your Google Adsense earnings.
1. Concentrating on one format of Google Adsense ad. The one format that worked well for the majority is the Large Rectangle (336X280). This same format has the tendency to result in higher CTR, or the click-through rates. Why choose this format out of the many you can use? Basically because the ads will look like normal web links, and people, being used to clicking on them, click these types of links. They may or may not know they are clicking on your Google Adsense ads but as long as there are clicks, then it will all be for your advantage.
2. Create a custom palette for your Google Adsense ads. Choose a color that will go well with the background of your site. If your site has a white background, try to use white as the color of your ad border and background. The idea to patterning the colors is to make the Adsense look like it is part of the web pages. Again, this will result to more clicks from people visiting your site.
3. Remove the Google Adsense from the bottom pages of your site and put them at the top. Do not try to hide your Google Adsense. Put them in the place where people can see them quickly. You will be amazed how the difference between Google Adsense locations can make when you see your earnings.
4. Maintain links to relevant websites. If you think some sites are better off than the others, put your ads there and try to maintaining and managing them. If there is already lots of Google Adsense put into that certain site, put yours on top of all of them. That way visitor will see your ads first upon browsing into that site.
5. Try to automate the insertion of your Google Adsense code into the WebPages using SSI (or server side included). Ask your web administrator if your server supports SSI or not. How do you do it? Just save your Google Adsense code in a text file, save it as “adsense text”, and upload it to the root directory of the web server. Then using SSI, call the code on other pages. This tip is a time saver especially for those who are using automatic page generators to generate pages on their website.
These are some of the tips that have worked well for some who want to generate hundreds and even thousands on their websites. You can also visit at www.guardadsense.com. It is important to know though that ads are displayed because it fits the interest of the people viewing them. So focusing on a specific topic should be your primary purpose because the displays will be especially targeted on a topic that persons will be viewing already.
Note also that there are many other Google Adsense sharing the same topic as you. It is best to think of making a good ad that will be somewhat different and unique than the ones already done. Every click through that visitors make is a point for you so make every click count by making your Google Adsense something that people will definitely click on.
Tips given by those who have boosted their earnings are just guidelines they want to share with others. If they have somehow worked wonders to some, maybe it can work wonders for you too. Try them out into your ads and see the result it will bring.
If others have done it, there is nothing wrong trying it out for you.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated