Eyeliner is one of the leading cosmetic and can give an impressive look without a lot of time and effort. Whether you choose a soft line or a stunning stroke, you can decorate the window to your soul by spending just a few minutes eyeliner with a pencil in front of a mirror. One of the basics, how to apply eye liner is about the right amount of product. Through the use of too little, you will not be able to get the best effect out of your eye liner. On the other hand, too much eyeliner overpower the rest of your eye make-up, and you waste your efforts in choosing the right eye shadow and mascara, your application is competent.
Before applying mascara eye liner - Some women believe that application of mascara will first allow them to assess how they would spend a lot of eyeliner. But this is false, the application of mascara to your eye liner allows you, for lack of any depth or definition that you could compensate for the wrong caused by the use of your eyeliner. In addition, because you are still working on your eyes, you are obliged to disturb your mascara so that it to flake off.
Applying the Eyeliner
1. Be the first elbow of the dominant arm on a hard surface, and rest your wrist on your face.
2. Tilt your head back slightly and bring your eyes to a half-open state. This creates a good angle for application, as you see, what you do.
3. Instead of starting third, from the inner corner of the eye from the center of the eye and easy to print on the liner and pull wand across your lash line. Then you can go back and fill in where you left off!
4. Do not close your eyes! Keep an open two-and, if possible, try to stay as relaxed as possible. If you try the eye in the line, strain, then your line will not be very smooth.
5. If you use liquid liner, allow to dry before opening your eyes all the way, or color can be transferred into the crease of your eye.
6. Get the look gently smudge the line with a brush, a cotton swab or your finger. If you have a clear and straight, as is the case with liquid eyeliner desire, do not change when it is messy. All touch-up cleaning should be done with a cotton swab dipped in eye makeup remover.
7. Smudge black eye shadow on the eyelids. This may, to the extent that the eyebrow may be extended, but this step is optional. This works well if you're a guy, like to stand out at concerts.
8. Line the lower lids. Trace the outside of your eye (near the bottom of the eyelashes). The move from the outer edge inward, draw a line slightly, but do not go perfectly, you can return to the low line and darken after the stroke. Your line should be slightly thicker at the outer corner, becoming thinner as it moves towards the nose. Follow the shape of your eyes. It seems more natural.
9. Take a look at your deposit from all angles. Does it look easier than it normally would? Can you mix it a little better? Could you go out with a little more, but still look natural? Think about these things, and if you are satisfied with your desired look, then you're good to go! If you are not sure if it looks right, ask someone you trust.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Lovisa Vendela writes articles for My Beauty My Health and Family Health Guide. She also writes articles for Home Remedies Guide.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated
Additional Articles From - Home
| Fitness Articles