As an international financial center, Hong Kong attract a large number of investors to invest in, or the opening of the development of the company business because of the absence of trade barriers, free flow of capital, a sound legal framework, transparent regulations, simple tax system and low tax rates. Tens of thousands of international enterprises set up companies in Hong Kong and get more benefit.
In order to set up company in Hong Kong, you can choose to register a new Hong Kong company, or you can buy ready-made companies and even can use the electronic “registered” way (should be about 1 day) to get Hong Kong company quickly. Registered new Hong Kong company applies to companies want to have a specific name in Hong Kong, generally take about 10 working days. If you compare the urgent need of a Hong Kong company and have no requirements for specific Hong Kong name, you can choose to buy ready-made company.
Hong Kong company registration conditions are relatively simple, just need at least one over 18-year-old shareholders and directors, as well as an owned by Hong Kong permanent identity of Hong Kong residents or Hong Kong company as a company secretary, plus a registered address in Hong Kong.
Company registration documents in Hong Kong include: English and Chinese name of the company, or a single Chinese or English names; identity card or passport of shareholders and directors; ID card copy of the registered address and company secretary. If the secretary is the company, need to provide a certificate of registration and business registration certificate.
Hong Kong company registration procedures:
1. Company name search. Make sure the company name to be registered is available.
2. To submit the required files, and pay the associated costs. Required files include:
1) Hong Kong Business Registration Application Form;
2) Memorandum and Articles of Association of Hong Kong Company;
3) In the case for overseas, must provide copy of passport, overseas living proof of address, bank shareholders or directors of a letter of recommendation;
4) If the residents of Hong Kong, need to submit a copy of the shareholders and directors;
5) If a body corporate, need to submit the original company's business registration certificate and identity card of legal representative.
3. The signing of the document, to be autographed by the directors / shareholders.
4. The Registrar of Companies will take about 10 working days to the document check, the issue of the Certificate of Incorporation.
5. To receive the following files:
1) Certificate of Incorporation CI;
2) The Business Registration Certificate the BR;
3) A set of Incorporation Forms (NC1 file);
4) 18 pieces of company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association;
5) 3 seals of the new company (1 gold seal, 1 small round chapter, 1 signature chapter - bank check seal);
6) One in-house stock book;
7) One meeting record book for statutory shareholder and directors (green and hardcover book);
8) One accountant’s testimony (witness by accountants, the bank account documents with the seal).
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
If you want to get more profits, the best way is to formation company in Hong Kong. Conpak CPA (www.conpak.com/) can help you to make professional Hong Kong company setup.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated