Every customer is important for all business organizations. Customerís satisfaction is only keys to achieve success in the business world. To accomplish business objectives, its every entity should be properly managed and function systematically. Variety of standalone and web based software are available in the market to serve a different organization objective.
Customer Relationship Management software or CRM web service is widely used in corporate to manage their client activity. There are numbers of on the self CRM software service are available, which can be purchased or subscribe as per requirement. Requirement based customized development are also common in trend. Web based CRM are preferred between corporate. Free or open sourced web based CRM customer service application are also available with impressive features and international standard of development quality.
During selection of application we should take care of few points. First, analyses requirement of organization considering future perspective. Before selecting any application analyses following point of consideration.
1. Technology: Go through technology used for the development of applications. It can easily adapt to the modern generation tool and technique. Holding a good reputation among technology experts.
2. Support Team behind Application: Study user reviews for support quality provided by development Company.
3. User Friendly: Application should be easy to use and remember. The most important part is it server all our purpose.
4. Fast and Accurate: It works accurately and complete process request in minimum time span.
5. Secure: User security and data security standard as per international norms.
6. Customized report Generation: The system is capable to generate report in required format.
7. Modules in CRM required: CRM is an application that is used to take care of customers in all phases of client handling.
a. Dashboard: Graphical display of current status of different activities.
b. Calendar: Here user can keep track of the time line of meetings and other activities.
c. Leads: Able to keep Track and managing Leads generated through different sources.
d. Organizations: Create an organizational structure properly.
e. Contacts: Manage contact detail and also logically connected with the different modules of the application.
f. Opportunity: Maintaining opportunity easily.
g. Products: Authorized users can easily add, delete and modify products in the system.
h. Documents: Managing documents online reduces effort for sharing knowledge within an organization.
i. Email: Its work as like web based email client for mail sending, receiving etc.
j. Trouble Tickets: Getting business doesn't end of a task, client support is also very important. This module can be used for supporting client and keep track of resolving and unresolved issue.
k. Sales: This module is used to keep track and perform all sales related tasks efficiently.
l. Inventory: Flexible inventory management system to manage Inventory.
m. Marketing: For performing and tracking marketing activity.
o. Other Tools
These are the basic requirement for todayís generation CRM web based application. The decision can be easily taken by analyzing feature provided in above module. Good selection of application can reduce company operational cost and justify investment in CRM application development.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Divyanshu Kumar is web technology entrepreneurial and CRM web service consultant. He is Technical Director at FliegerIndia.com and Founder of Techinaut . He is associated as consultant with many internet business projects for Web Development Company, web application development, Online Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Optimization etc. visit:- fliegerindia.com
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated