You suffer from tired eyes as you focus your eyes strongly on activities for prolonged periods of time. These undertakings include reading, watching television, driving car and poor lighting condition, but the majority people today get tired eyes from using the computer, smartphone or any related device. You know you have weary eyes if your eyes are painful, dry or watery, and also if they are feeling heavy. But more than these, you also feel neck, back and shoulder discomfort plus overall exhaustion. Do not ignore these indicators; learn how to ease tired eyes. You may consult your eye doctor in Arizona. Here are some home cure suggestions as well:
1. Before you go to bed or relax, fill the basin with water and some pieces of ice cubes. Check the water if you can stand the temperature. If you are okay with it, wash your face with it. Do it for three to seven minutes. You may also squish the back of your neck with water. Similarly, you can decide to place cold compress or eye mask, which you store in the freezer.
2. Shut off bright lights, particularly the one in your bedroom where you are trying to rest. If you do not want the room to be so dark, you can switch on the lamp. This will help decrease fatigue in your eyes.
3. You can calm your tired eyes by placing thick slices of cucumber on your eyelids. Truth is that cucumber is still known to be one of the best ways to make weary eyes look lively. It can also reduce under eye bags successfully. Work with this for 10 minutes or until you feel that the cucumber has lost its coolness.
4. Be able to take breaks from what you are doing. If at home, you can quit your activity and shut your eyes for a few minutes. If at work, try to do other tasks that won't call for your eyes to focus powerfully.
5. See an eye doctor in Arizona to request eye drops or medication. Call the eye center for scheduled visit.
6. Close your eyes. Don't even think of anything other than giving your eyes its much-needed rest. If your mind isnít releasing the activities that you have done earlier or throughout the day, you can play sweet music to set you to rest.
7. Place a couple of tea bags in water and then keep it in the fridge to cool down. After a few minutes, lie down and place each tea bag on every eyelid. Hold back until 10 to 15 minutes prior to getting up.
You may not be aware of it but another cause of tired-looking eyes is lack of fluids. Your body may be in short supply of water. Be sure you stay hydrated by drinking at least eight glasses of water each day. As you make your body hydrated, you make your eyes look sunny. Speak to your eye doctor in Arizona to know more on how to prevent or deal with tired eyes.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Those on the lookout for a skilled retinal specialist can turn to Dr Mandi Conway of Arizona Retinal Specialists for outstanding eye care services.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated