I have thought about a lot. I've also read a lot about it. So, this is what I came up with.
Building a blog empire is the way to go:
1. You need to decide on what niche topic your blog empire should go for. It has to be a more general subject where you can use sub categories for your blogs. And of course, it has to be a hot niche topic that everybody is interested in.
2. Start with about 5 blogs at Blogs post and Word Press. Search engines love these ones.
Go to Click Bank for this kind of information. And by the way, Internet Marketing is always a profitable main category to go for.
3. Post some great, useful information about your topics on your blogs at least every second day. This is important for the search engines to be able to notice your blogs. For more help go to www.your-own-blog.com. Google for ideas by typing in keywords related to your topics and use the results for your articles.
4. Place affiliate links into each of your posts and at the end of your articles. These links should be related to your blog theme. Also place links at the side of your blogs. Go to Click Bank and find yourself some great affiliate programs that relate to your topics and sign up as an affiliate. It's easy. Just go by the step-by-step instructions.
These affiliate links will enable you to blog your way to riches.
Don't forget to SEO your posts or articles with keywords. Start by including a related keyword into your title and continue throughout your article body. This will ensure that the search engines will find your articles and blogs. Never forget keywords.
To find keywords use Google search engine and 'Google' with some words or phrases that relate to your articles. If something comes up with the words you search with, you have found your keywords. For more information login to www.blog-and-ping.com. You really only need one keyword or key phrase for each articles you post on your blogs.
5. Set up an Adsense account for ads to be put on your blogs. With these ads you can actually earn some money the easy way. And it's FREE! Place some targeted Google ads on your blogs, as this will make you money each and every time someone clicks on those ads on your blogs.
6. Write and submit 2 fresh quality articles a day for each blog to submit to article directories. After a few weeks you should see some excellent targeted traffic coming your way.
7. Get a domain name or a page on your existing web site for each of your affiliate programs and re-direct these to your affiliate links, as the above article directories will not accept affiliate links. But they are still the greatest to go with.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated