Want to know how to lose weight in 30 days? Below are 5 ways to help you lose the weight and keep the fat off for good-
1. Don't eat to cure the blues - reaching for the biscuit tin because you feel stressed? The key to fat loss is recognizing your own triggers for emotional eating. If you want to eat, and you're not hungry - stop and ask yourself 'What is it I really want?" : Is it to feel less anxious, sad, stressed? If the answer is 'Yes', then you need to workout ways to deal with the situations that are causing you to feel anxious or depressed. Doing some exercise could help ease stress, or you might feel better if you call a friend to have a chat.
2. Carbs are plentiful and readily available but you don't have to drastically reduce carbs. Choose the good kinds of natural carbs over the processed kinds - better yet, think fiber, not carbs. Focus on a high fiber fitness meals. The key is to focus your carb intake on fruits and vegetables, which are loaded with loads of nutrients, carbs and fiber!
3. Eating low fat foods - making the choice to buy and eat low fat foods is good, but on one condition - you cannot eat more than you normally would. This is often the tendency, since the food is 'low fat'. Even fat free foods can pack on the pounds. Not all weight is gained merely from fat. If you eat too many total calories in a day, you will still gain weight, no matter where those calories come from!
4. Cut down on the diet sodas - because diet drinks, such as diet sodas are artificially sweetened, they typically contain 5 calories maximum per serving. So they don't directly lead to weight gain. But guzzling these beverages all day long does lead to potential problem - you drink less of every thing else. so having 1 or 2 diet sodas a day is fine, but if you are downing 5 or 6 12 ounce bottles, that means you are limiting your intake of healthier beverages such as tea. The best thing is - cut down on the drinks gradually and phase it out.
5. Don't set unreasonable goals - you should have goals, but only when you can reach them. Setting high goals that are unrealistic will guarantee failure. Avoid goals like losing 20 pounds in a week - it's just unrealistic, silly and gearing yourself to failure. The key is to plan a series of short term, step by step goals that are doable and will bring you closer to your ultimate goal. With most long term goals, you will more likely achieve more than you ever expected.
The above steps are just some of the ways on how to lose weight in 30 days. The great part about this is - these tips are manageable long term and if you follow it consistently, you will live a healthier lifestyle and lose more weight in a healthy manner. Weight loss is hard, but if you are consistent with your actions, you will lose weight in 30 days and more body fat will come off!
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Discover How to Lose Weight in 30 Days With Craig Ballantyne Turbulence Training For less than $5? Visit Turbulence Training For The Fat Burning Solutions to Slash Your Inches Fast
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated