You have such red lips and perfect set of pearly white teeth. Your cheek is curved and glowing. Your eyes are bright… but you have under-eye bags. They make your face less attractive then. Disappointingly, your mates keep on bragging about them instead of appreciating your other features. What should you do to eliminate your under-eye bags? Should you call for medical assistance from an eye doctor in Arizona? Here are a few helpful suggestions:
1. Slice a cucumber. Keep the sliced parts in the freezer to chill them swiftly. After a number of minutes, get two portions and put them in your eyes (of course, you must lay down in bed or sofa). Stay in this position for 25 minutes. If you feel like you would like to sleep, go on. It will help you relax and feel refreshed afterwards. On the other hand, the puffy tissues in your eyes will begin to reduce due to the anti-inflammatory properties.
2. You must ensure that you log eight hours of sleep each day. It makes your face look fresh and keeps you watchful in the daytime. After a few days, you will see the lowering of puffiness.
3. Some under-eye bags are the outcomes of water retention in the eyes. It is either because you cried the whole night or you relished a salty dinner last night. For this, you have to refrain from having salty foods for the next 24 hours. Additionally, drink plenty of water to eliminate excess salt from your body. You may also consider raising your head as you sleep tonight. This is to make the bodily fluids to leave your under-eye.
4. Get two unused teabags (buy should you have no stocks at home). Plunge them in cold water for 30 seconds. Lie down, close your eyes and place them in your eyes. Keep still for 10 minutes. Discard them after use. Wash your eyelids because teabags may have tarnished them.
5. Some under-eye bags cannot be remedied normally. If your condition falls under this category, you may want to talk to your eye specialist in Arizona. He will check your eyes, examine them extensively and make the necessary solutions.
6. Choose your food intake. Avoid foods or food ingredients that are rich in sodium. It’s okay to screw up your diet every now and then, specifically if you are attending a party and you can’t help feasting on the dinners before you. But after this, get back to your regimen. Taking salty foods constantly will cause you to have stretched-out bags, which are permanent in nature.
7. Hydrate your under-eyes. Ask close friends who know which certain brand you should buy.
Your under-eye bags let you shell out so much on concealers. One day you wake up and you realize you no longer need to hide it. You want to face your problem and do what it is to be done with it. With this circumstance, you will need the expertise of an eye specialist in Arizona.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Your eyes deserve the best care from Arizona Eye Specialists! Consult Arizona Retinal Specialists, offering laser vision correction in Phoenix.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated