With this particular method for choosing the gender of one's baby is through timing when the couple makes love. It is the sperm with the Y Chromosomes in them that the couple wants to reach the egg first to fertilize it. However, as this sperm not only moves more quickly but it dies off more quickly as well.
Therefore when ovulation occurs in the woman the couple needs to make love at this time to ensure that the sperm carrying the Y chromosomes has more chance of reaching the egg first. Plus it also means a much larger concentration of this sperm will be available to help fertilize the egg as well.
However there are certain things that the couple must do if they want to try and conceive a boy and below we look at what these are.
1. The woman needs to know when her menstrual cycle is taking place. The best way of doing this is by keeping a record of her basal body temperature for a number of months. Doing this she will be able to more accurately pinpoint when ovulation is going to occur.
2. If at all possible the man should avoid ejaculating at least 4 to 5 days prior to ovulation occurring if the couple wishes to conceive a boy.
3. The couple should be aiming to make love around 12 hours before the woman begins ovulating. To know when this is the woman should have been keeping a record of her basal body temperature or using some other method. Another way of her to tell when ovulation is about to occur is through using an ovulation prediction kit.
4. If a couple are wanting to conceive a boy rather than a girl then they need to use sexual positions which will help to get the sperm as close to the cervix as they possibly can. Remember the sperm carrying the Y chromosome although it swims more quickly dies off more quickly. Rear entry positions have proven quite effective.
5. The woman should make sure that they orgasm during the love making as this will further assist in helping to move the sperm towards the egg. The quicker the sperm carrying the Y chromosomes are able to reach the egg the more chances they have of actually fertilizing it.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Want To learn More?
Would you like to learn about other ways of conceiving a boy without the need for spending large amounts of money on gender selection treatment? Then visit Tips For Conceiving A Baby Boy.
For more tips, advice and information to help you conceive the baby boy you dream of go to conceivingaboy.com/.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated