Blood play a vital role for proper functioning of the body. It supplies oxygen to the cells; provides nourishment and also helps in flushing out toxins from body. Hemoglobin, the important component of blood, carries oxygen to the cells and takes back carbon dioxide from the cells.
Iron deficiency is the most common nutritional deficiency and the leading cause of anemia. If left untreated, several health disorders may crop up. Anemia is the best example of it. In addition, it also affects on the functioning of several organs. Now, lots of ayurvedic products for iron deficiency problem are available and Feroplex capsule is one of them.
Symptoms of iron deficiency: People suffering from this problem, experience some symptoms. If they take proper care of it from the very inception then they will be benefitted. Symptoms of iron deficiency are extreme fatigue, weakness, frequent infections, pale skin, chest pain, headache, fast heartbeat and shortness of breath.
Individuals, experiencing the above symptoms may consume Feroplex capsule which is considered as one of the best ayurvedic products for iron deficiency problem.
Herbal home remedies for getting rid of iron deficiency:
1. Apple is enriched in iron and beet also contains potassium and folic acid. Make a cup of apple juice and a cup of beet juice. Mix them well and add one tablespoon of honey to it. Stir it well and have this juice two times every day. It will combat against anemia. Feroplex capsule is another good option in curing iron deficiency in the body.
2. Sesame seeds are very good source of iron. Especially, the black sesame contains huge amount of iron, can be taken in various ways. Soak sesame seeds in water for overnight. In the next morning, strain the water and crush the sesame seeds well. After that, add a little honey to it, mix well and consume it every day. Besides, taking of Feroplex capsule bring quick results.
3. Just eating too much iron is not enough. Individuals should be able to absorb that iron too and tomatoes can do this job perfectly. So, eat one or two tomatoes daily. Add tomatoes in cooking dishes. In addition, people may take ayurvedic products for iron deficiency problem.
4. Spinach, the dark green leafy vegetable contain high amount of vitamin A, B9, E and C, calcium, iron, beta carotene and fiber. So, include spinach in the daily diet for preventing iron deficiency.
5. Take a cup of water and add half cup of spinach to it to make spinach soup. Add favorite seasoning to make it tasty. Consume this soup two times every day. One may add two teaspoons of honey to one glass of spinach leaves juice. Drink this juice every day, at least for 40 days. Along with it, use of ayurvedic products for iron deficiency problem gives effective results.
6. Always boil spinach for a minute because it contains oxalic acid in it which makes interruption to absorb iron by the body. So, boil spinach leaves to reduce the levels of its oxalic acid.
Anemia is not a disease but a symptom. Even, it might be the indication of any serious illness. So, never delay in treating the ailment soon it is detected. The early intervention will save one from serious ailments.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about Natural Treatment For Anemia, Iron Deficiency. Also know Herbal Treatment For Iron Deficiency Anemia. Read about Cure Anemia, Blood Loss.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated
Additional Articles From - Home
| Health Articles