Menstruation affects every woman but some women experience extreme pain followed by cramps that lasts for longer than usual, causing extreme pain and inconvenience which disrupts normal life processes. Sometimes the pain worsens the subsequent month and the woman may have bleeding that is either too much or less. Some women require more than one pad every hour and this can cause inconvenience. If the woman also suffers from infections that cause itching, fever or chills, body aches, stomach pain and back ache which happen regularly, she requires cure. Natural safe remedies for menstruation problem can cure a range of related problem effortlessly.
Natural safe remedies for menstruation problem Gynecure capsule is effective in curing many conditions of menstruation. It offers easy remedy for effective management of the monthly flow.
Other natural safe remedies for menstruation problem are -
1. Take nutritious diet which involves a good amount of green vegetables and fruits. The women's body requires a good amount of dietary fiber for preventing the problem of constipation in the pre-menstrual phase and dark green vegetables should be taken that are rich in iron, magnesium and calcium.
2. Avoid food or drinks that cause constriction of the blood vessels. Women who suffer from constriction of blood vessels may get a poor supply of oxygen to the genitals which cause pain. Cut caffeine which works as constrictor. It tightens the blood vessels and causes pain. Also women who take alcohol should avoid it.
3. One of the easiest ways to reduce pain is to do acupuncture to regulate the blood flow. Acupuncture relaxes the nervous system to reduce pain and calms down the brain. It is very effective natural remedy for reducing severe symptoms of monthly cycle.
4. It is necessary to do some exercises or physical work during this time to prevent pain because sometimes, women get more pain if they are not physically active. A normal level of exercise can regulate blood circulation and reduce pain caused by poor flow of blood.
5. Applying hot pad on the organ helps in improving blood circulation.
6. Take warm beverages instead of cold carbonated drinks.
7. Keep the legs raised when you lie on the bed.
8. Massage the belly area from the upper abdomen.
9. Meditation and yoga are effective methods that can help in reducing pain.
10. Women who are overweight suffer from the problem very frequently and they should try to reduce weight.
11. Take light meals to avoid pain and take laxatives or herbs that can prevent constipation or diarrhea like condition.
12. Red raspberry leaves contain herbal components that can reduce the problem of cramps.
13. Women who suffer from poor blood flow need herbs to increase the level of blood in body and herb that can regulate the bleeding is angelica.
14. Many PMS symptoms can be reduced by taking herbal oil of black currant, evening primrose, and borage.
15. Women are advised to take herbal tea such as raspberry teas but avoid taking black tea. Herbal tea is uterine tonic and can cure mild conditions.
Natural safe remedies for menstruation problem are easily available in form of capsules i.e. Gynecure and are a complete cure for most of the severe conditions.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about Irregular Menstrual Cycle Treatment. Also know Irregular Menstruation Treatment. Read about Herbal Remedy For Irregular Periods.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated