The food and beverage retail industry finds indispensable commercial refrigeration. So do other industries- florists, food processing companies and even medicines need refrigeration. What are types of commercial fridge and freezers?
Types Of Commercial Refrigerators
• Walk- In Fridge and Freezers- used in restaurants, especially if they require a large amount of storage space. A walk-in fridge-freezer may be placed outside the restaurant where bulk and boxed items, including alcohol and juices are stored.
• Mobile cool rooms- used in logistics business, for transporting medical supplies that need to be kept at storage temperature, and others. Many catering companies invest in a mobile coolroom, too. At some events like film shoots, festivals and promotions, a mobile cool room can be handy as well. Commercial cool rooms used in several industries are very functional, usually outfitted with the perfect interior according to use. Cool rooms and other commercial fridges Melbourne are available for rental or purchase online, and you can find the best deal from a reputable company that sells or rents out leading brands.
• Food display cabinets and food display stands - ideal to entice your customers to buy your fluffy, attractive and tasty products that have shorter shelflife. Cakes and pies and other desserts and beverages, for instance. Display refrigerators are typically designed with an open front or a glass door, intended to maintain cold storage while holding an attractive display. Display cabinets boost the quick sales of perishable goods in bakeries, restaurants, groceries and take-out or self- serve merchandising.
• Refrigerated prep tables- major versions of prep tables are sandwich/salad tables and pizza tables that are specifically designed for use in the preparation or cook line area in commercial kitchens. Food pans of ingredients are kept cold and fresh by cold storage wells called cold rails in the unit. Below the fridge, there are drawers for storing dips, dressings and sauces.
• Bar refrigeration- Plate chillers, keg coolers and back bar refrigerators are some types of fridges under this category. Often designed with a black vinyl or stainless steel exterior, bar fridges are sleek, giving the undercounter bar area a streamlined look and feel.
• Reach- In FridgeFreezers- back of the house operations use reach- in refrigeration, either solid- door or glass- door units. Glass door reach-in fridges are available in Dutch- style half- doors or full- length doors.
Residential refrigerators Vs Commercial refrigerators
Sometimes small business operators, to save on cost, are tempted to buy a residential fridge for their business instead of a getting a commercial unit. Or they might think that their business can get by with a smaller and less powerful refrigerator. However, commercial refrigeration is recommended for commercial kitchens because of several functional, legal and safety- related reasons. Commercial fridgefreezers meet health code requirements and they are made of commercial- grade materials to maintain cleanliness and sanitation. Commercial units resist bacteria and are more durable, having a more powerful refrigeration system. See premierrentals.com.au website for commercial refrigeration equipment to suit any hospitality food- service business, available for rent or sale, according to your budget and preference.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Quality is everything in a hospitality- food business, that’s why you need to find the right commercial refrigeration to keep your goods fresh and tasty. See premierrentals.com.au website for a complete range of fridgefreezers coming from leading brands for rent or sale, whatever suits your need, budget and preference.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated