Has dieting failed you?
Even though you are lead to believe that you have failed at dieting, it is actually the diet that has failed you.
Diets by design are setting you up for failure. Dieting leaves you hungry, cranky and totally bored with your food choices. It’s no wonder that 97% of the people who start a diet quit after 3 weeks. That figure gets a bit more startling when you look at 98% of people, who have stuck it out long enough to reach their goal weight, regain it within 2 years.
If you are not slim and trim, even after a long dieting period, there's no doubt that you are going to want to find more information about a new (yet thousands of years old) weight loss breakthrough. It’s called hoodia.
Hoodia, is a natural herbal appetite suppressant from South Africa and is earning attention as a secret weapon in the war against obesity and fat accumulation. Hoodia supplements were just introduced to the world market in early 1990’s yet have taken dieting to a whole new level.
Here are some key points about hoodia that you need to know.
• Hoodia gordonii resembles a small cactus herb, but is not actually part of the cactus family. The most effective and potent hoodia is grown in the Kalahari Desert of southern Africa and stands about 3 feet high. It had been mainly used by Bushmen to kill hunger during their long trips in desert, but is now one of the most natural weight loss products to ever hit the market.
• Hoodia gordonii is purely natural (considered in many countries to be a food product) and it is not a drug, yet some Pharmaceutical companies are trying to isolate its P57 molecule which gives it it’s hunger fighting abilities.
• Only the gordonii variation of hoodia has been proven to have superior appetite suppressant abilities. Before purchasing any hoodia product, always check to see that it is the gordonii variety.
• Hoodia gives emotion to brain that says "you've had enough to eat”. This emotional trigger allowed test subjects to eat an average of 1,500 calories less per day without trying to diet. They stopped eating because they were satisified.
• Hoodia's main side effect is the reduction of hunger and cravings but it also has the side effect of giving it's users a general sense of wellbeing. Many hoodia users in testing felt less stressed during their normal day to day activities. Other than reducing calorie intake by 1/3 and making you feel content, hoodia has no other know side effects. No jitters, no nausea, no rapid heart beat, no staying awake at night. hoodia may be taken right before bed, it's that gentle.
Here is something about how Hoodia works.
Most of diet pills available in market may be Pharmaceutical or Herbal and work by trying to increase the rate at which your body burns fat. It treats our body as a machine and calories act as the fuel. If you run the machine faster and harder, you surely will burn more fuel (calories). But in this way you can have some additional health hazards and adverse side effects that just don't out weight the benefits. But hoodia has a different working mechanism. It will just trick your hypothalamus into feeling that you have already taken your food. Because when you eat food, blood sugar level increases and the nerve cells of hypothalamus that sense glucose sugar, start firing and now you feel full and satisified. But the P57 molecule, which is the main component of hoodia, is 110,000 times more active than glucose. It goes to the brain and makes those hypothalamus cells fire, and it gives you a feeling of fullness. Tricky hoodia.
Hoodia will work differently for each individual, but as an average, it takes 30-45 minutes to work. Usually the dosage is 1-2 pills of hoodia before each meal for first two weeks. After the first 2 weeks the dosage is normally reduced. But remember, that you should follow the hoodia product label instructions and also confer with your family health professional just in case you happen to have an underlying health issue.
Hoodia has taken the world by storm and the world is loving hoodia!
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
More information about the amazing properties of Hoodia
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated