During the start and end of menstrual years abnormal bleeding can be observed and in the popular system of medicine, it is not considered to be a major problem to have irregular bleeding at the on-start or end of menstrual cycle, until it causes extreme weakness. Irregular monthly cycle in normal childbearing age is considered to be a severe problem that requires immediate treatment and regular management. Basically, the problem of menstrual cycles are directly related to hormonal imbalance and certain home remedies to cure abnormal menstrual cycle are preferred by women because it is easy on body and it has no side effects. Additionally, it is also cost-effective and can be taken even for regular management of the problem.
Gynecure Capsule is one of the most effective home remedies to cure abnormal menstrual cycle that is made up of more than 20 herbs such as Symplocos racemosa (Lodhra), Guattaria longifolia (Ashok), Cichorium intybus (Kasani), Dolichos biflorus (Shvetbij), Areca catechu (Supari) etc. Each individual herb has the property to improve functioning of different system of body. Some of the causes for abnormal menstruation are
1. Stress - When a woman is stressed certain hormones are released that restrict the production of hormones required for normal functioning of reproductive organs. This can also cause weight gain or illness. Daily routine and sleeplessness can even have reverse impact on womenâ��s health. One of the best home remedies to cure abnormal menstrual cycle is to take adequate rest and have a normal sleep routine.
2. Uses of birth control pills - Certain birth control pills initiate the production of synthetic estrogens and progesterone. These hormones restrict the functions of ovaries and cause irregular bleeding patterns.
3. Endometriosis - Endometriosis is the condition in which the endometrial tissues grow outside the uterus. In this condition, the tissues may grow on the intestine and other parts in the pelvic region causing irregular bleeding and heavy discharge.
4. Fibroids - Fibroids is a major problem that is a non cancerous lining in the uterus that may cause heavy bleeding and extreme pain during a monthly cycle. Large fibroids can put pressure on all the organs in the region causing discomfort, pain and inflammation.
5. PID - Pelvic inflammatory diseases can even cause pain and inflammation in the vagina. These diseases have symptoms such as vomiting, nausea, fever, diarrhea etc. Sometimes infection of bacteria happens after the insertion of intrauterine device.
6. Polycystic ovary syndrome - It is also known as PCOS and is one of the major causes for irregular bleeding in women.
Many types of drugs are given to cure the condition, however, home remedies to cure abnormal menstrual cycle is preferred for a range of causes as it has no side effects and it can be taken for long-term management of the condition. Gynecure Capsule has the properties to regulate monthly cycle by regulating the flow of hormones without any side effects. It contains herbs that reduce pain and inflammation by infections. Also, Gynecure Capsule reduces mood swings and dullness caused by excessive bleeding.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about Leucorrhoea Treatment Natural Cure. Also know Irregular Menstrual Cycle Treatment. Read about Herbal Treatment for Leucorrhoea.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated