Excessive hair fall can lead to baldness. The market is filled with several hair care products which are not only costly but are made up of harsh chemicals. Using such hair products for longer duration can permanently harm our hair. There are several factors which may cause hair fall such as medication, hereditary reasons, genetic factor, age factor, excessive dandruff, stress and hormonal changes.
Hair Loss Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for hair loss which are simple to follow and easy to use. Some of the most popular home remedies for hair loss are:
1. One of the most effective home remedies for hair loss is the use of lemon juice. All you need to do is take a bowl and squeeze some lemon juice in it. Now add a part of banyan tree root in it. Mix them well and use this mixture to wash your hair. Later apply coconut oil on your scalp. Follow this procedure for the next few days and you will get to see its effects.
2. Take some myrtle leaves and grind them properly. Now soak them in water for the whole day. Next night before going to sleep you should apply this mixture on your hair and cover with a cloth. Allow it to stay there for whole night and next morning wash your hair with warm or cold water. Make this a routine for the next two weeks.
3. Take 250 ml of mustard oil in a pan and boil it. Now add henna leaves (sixty grams) in it and continue boiling until it burns in the oil. Take a cloth and filter this oil. Massage your head with this oil on regular basis. This is one of the most effective home remedies for hair loss.
4. Take five tablespoons of curd and then add two tablespoons of raw gram powder and one tablespoon of lemon juice in it. Mix them well and apply to your scalp and head. Wait for one hour and then wash with water.
5. Make it a daily habit of massaging your scalp and hair with your hands after taking bath. This will help in improving circulation of blood and prevent further hair loss.
6. Rosemary leaves are also very helpful in treating hair loss. Put some water to boil and add some rosemary leaves in this water. Continue boiling for the next five minutes and then allow it to cool down. Once it is cool drink this mixture.
7. Take some milk and add liquorices and a pinch of saffron in it. Grind them all together make them into a paste. Just before going to sleep apply this paste on the bald patches.
8. Daily rub onions on your bald area until it becomes red. Now apply honey on this bald area. This can be very effective in treating baldness.
9. Take some edible oil and honey in equal quantities. Mix them together and apply to your hair. Wait for fifteen to twenty minutes and then wash with cold water.
10. Take some neem leaves and make them into a paste. Now apply this paste to your scalp and hair.
These were some of the most popular home remedies for hair loss which are simple, safe and effective.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about Natural Home Remedies for Hair Loss. Also know Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids. Read more about Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated