Now, women are experiencing lots of gynecological problems all over the world. Irregular menstruation, menstrual cramps or leucorrhea are few common female health crises. Though lots of treating options are available, several women prefer herbal supplements for leucorrhea problem with menstrual pain naturally.
Gynecure capsules are one of the best herbal remedies for curing the excessive white discharge and menstrual cramp problems in women. In addition, lots of natural ways are also helpful for healing different kinds of problems related to women reproductive functions. Here are few natural home remedies for curing the problem of leucorrhea to menstrual cramp in women.
Natural Home Remedies for Curing Leucorrhea to Menstrual Pain:
1. Take 1 teaspoonful of coriander seeds and soak it in a glass of water for overnight. In the next morning, drink it on an empty stomach. It will helpful for leucorrhea and menstrual pain also. Continue this remedy for one week to get optimum result.
2. Prepare a paste from mango pulp and apply it in the genital passage. It is one of the best herbal supplements for leucorrhea problem and numbers of women have achieved effective results by following this remedy.
3. Take one liter water and add three teaspoons of fenugreek in it. Then boil it well and drink the water as a concoction. It is very much helpful for reducing excessive vaginal discharge. Fenugreek also helpful to lessen the pain of menstruation.
4. Use the mixture of lemon juice and water as a vaginal wash to clean the vaginal region and also loosen up the mucus membranes of the vagina and uterus. Besides, consume Gynecure capsules to get quick and satisfying results.
5. Cranberry juice is very much beneficial for treating leucorrhea. It is one of the best natural ways which provides relieve menstrual pain.
6. Add sugar to rice water and drink it every day. It is another effective home remedy for stopping the problem of leucorrhea.
7. Take few leaves of the walnut tree and boil it well in 1 liter water until it reduces to half liter. After cooling it, use this mixture as a cleaner of female genital passage. In addition, women can consume Gynecure capsules to lessen the menstrual cramps.
8. Experts also recommend herbal extractions of oak bark, lavender and yarrow for natural leucorrhea treatment.
9. Asafetida, butea and banyan leaves are all good natural remedies for leucorrhea.
Diet for preventing leucorrhea to menstrual cramps: Healthy and well-balanced diet is very much necessary for treating leucorrhea. Yogurt is very much necessary for those who are suffering from leucorrhea. Fresh fruits and vegetables are also beneficial to relieve menstrual pain and to solve the problem of leucorrhea. Eat plenty of nuts, seeds, and whole grains, but don't take spicy or processed foods. Avoid tea or coffee. Besides, take the help of Gynecure capsules to remove the gynecological problems.
Tips for keeping the female reproductive system healthy: Regular exercise is the makes the body stronger to fight against different infections and diseases. Proper and sufficient rest is also very important for getting rid of menstrual cramps to leucorrhea. Pranayama, Vajrasana and Sarvangasana are some of the effective yoga exercises for treating leucorrhea.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about Leucorrhoea, Vaginal Discharge Treatment. Also know Irregular Menstruation Treatment. Read about Oligomenorrhea Treatment.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated