Infrequent monthly release of blood or irregular menstruation happens in condition when the women's cycle starts after 35 days or before 22 days. Women may get bleeding between the monthly cycles and sometimes, women get excessive bleeding for more than 8 days which can cause paleness and fainting. About 15 percent women in childbearing age suffer from the problem of irregular menstrual disorders. The abnormal bleeding in women is categorized into ovulatory and anovulatory problems. Herbal remedies for menstruation problem can be taken to reduce both ovulatory and anovulatory problems and prevent irregular vaginal bleeding to restore normal cycles in body.
Herbal remedies for menstruation problem contains complex bio active components that reduce pain and inflammation. It also regulates the secretions from glands and protects body from infections.
Ovulatory bleeding is the condition, in which, the woman suffers from excess bleeding. Anovulatory refers to the condition where the woman fails to ovulate.
The problem of excess or low bleeding may involve any of the conditions -
1. Bleeding happens for more than eight days and on a regular basis.
2. Bleeding resumes in less than 21 days.
3. Shortened bleeding that is less than 2 days.
Missed the monthly cycle:
Some women may miss the regular cycle and may not get any bleeding for a few months. This is common in women who are in pre-menopausal state. However, some women complain of exercise induced missed cycles. The condition when the women misses a cycle is called amenorrhea, and this is common in women athlete who may not get even spotting during some months because the intense exercising reduces the production of estrogen and other chemicals associated with female genitals. Amenorrhea or missing periods due to low estrogen production is common in five to twenty five percent of female athletes.
Inter-menstrual bleeding: Inter-menstrual bleeding, sometimes, happen in women who may get episodes of bleeding in between two regular monthly cycles. This can be just spotting or heavy bleeding.
Women suffering from irregular bleeding generally suffer from symptoms such as
1. Pain and cramping
2. Bleeding between the regular monthly cycles
3. Thick or foul-smelling discharge
4. Pain during lovemaking.
Women suffering from excess bleeding have reduced iron level in body. It also causes extreme pain and cramps during the monthly cycle. Additionally, it can become a major cause for infertility and miscarriage.
Herbal remedies for menstruation problem that prevent irregular vaginal bleeding are diuretics in nature and it can help in reducing pain or infections. Some of the common natural remedies that are widely used for preventing discomfort of monthly cycles are -
1. Dandelion, parsley, angelica, hydrangea and horsetail reduce pain.
2. Women who suffer from other forms of inconvenience such as craving, skin blemishes or tenderness in the organ can take herbal teas of chamomile.
3. Herbs such as black cohosh, wild yam, valerian yarrow, and feverfew are used to reduce cramp and acute conditions.
4. Herbal remedies for menstruation problem to prevent irregular vaginal bleeding is Gynecure capsules, which contains more than 20 herbs and is an approved cure that reduces pain, cramps and regulates monthly cycles. It empowers female organs and enhances secretions from glands for regulating monthly cycles.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about Irregular Menstruation Treatment. Also know Irregular Menstrual Cycle Treatment. Read about Herbal Remedy For Irregular Periods.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated