Hyperglycemia is a medical condition which develops when there is too much sugar or glucose in the blood plasma of diabetics. The blood sugar level of any healthy person would not go over 140 mg/dl. Different people suffering from diabetes have to suffer from two different kinds of hyperglycemia. Firstly, fasting high level of blood sugar is a condition that occurs when glucose in the blood plasma is more than 130 mg/dl after fasting for 8 to 10 hours. Secondly, postprandial high blood sugar level is a condition in which glucose in the blood plasma is more than 180 mg/dl all the time.
There are several causes of hyperglycemia. Some of the most common causes of this medical condition are mentioned below.
1. The level of sugar in blood may rise when people suffering from type 1 diabetes forget taking insulin or oral glucose-lowering medicine of theirs.
2. The level of blood in sugar of people suffering from type 2 diabetes may rise when their body is producing enough amount of insulin but body cells are unable to use it efficiently.
3. Intake of excess amounts of foods rich in carbohydrates.
4. Infection can also increase blood sugar levels, for example bacterial infection.
5. Any underlying illness can raise blood sugar levels, for example diabetes.
6. Stress is considered as prime cause for several medical problems. The body of people suffering from stress fails to work efficiently resulting in several medical complications.
7. Sedentary lifestyle or lack of exercise in daily routine is also the cause of several medical problems, including diabetes.
The symptoms of hyperglycemia can help to diagnose the problem. Some of the major symptoms are mentioned below.
1. People with high blood sugar levels would experience abnormally increased thirst, and desire for urination more frequently than normal.
2. The vision might be blurred due to high sugar level in blood.
3. The healing process of cuts and sores might be slow due to high levels of blood sugar.
4. Problems of digestive system, such as chronic constipation or diarrhea.
5. Nerve damage is possible when level of sugar is high in blood. The symptoms would be cold or insensitive feet, loss of hair, and erectile dysfunction.
6. Headaches, fatigue, weight loss, and skin infections are all symptoms of hyperglycemia when occurring frequently.
The safest and very effective way to lower sugar level is usage of herbal products. Diabkil is one of the most popular herbal products which can be used by diabetics to reduce their heightened levels of blood sugar. It is completely made from herbs acquired from natural sources only, which is why it does not induce any sever side effects on the user's body. The efficacious herbs used in the formulation of Diabkil lower the levels of sugar without interfering with the natural functions of body. It helps body to use insulin efficiently so that levels of sugar can be lowered naturally. Any diabetic can use Diabkil to get rid of problems associated with increased level of blood sugar.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read more Diabetes Herbal Treatment. Know more Herbal Treatment for Diabetes. Read more about Normalize Blood Sugar Levels.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated