The impact of aging affects various body organs, cells, tissues, muscles and body systems. The living tissues that are made up of cells have certain basic structure and the organs contain some reserves of energy in lungs, heart and kidneys which can fight various dangers and manage the body's immunity system. When these reverse are lost it causes aging. The impact of aging on different organs can be different in a single person. Sometimes, the effect is more on heart or kidney, and damage to the organ can cause its failure. The excess workload, illness, medications, physical demand or life changes can affect the performance of the organ. Aging is complex and it starts at cell level in the body. Atrophy happen when the cells shrink and the cells decrease in size. This can be prevented by taking herbal compounds. Herbal anti aging supplements such as Sfoorti capsules can slow down the aging process.
Herbs helps in reducing the impact of aging as it contains certain bio active compounds which improves cellular structure for gaining cellular energy to improve blood supply to organs and prevent damage that results in poor nerve to organ coordination. Herbal anti aging supplements slow down the aging process because it contains natural compound such as shilajit which is a great source of many crucial minerals.
Researchers have found that natural components in shilajit can preserve energy in body. In a study, laboratory mice were exposed to strenuous conditions and extreme physical environments to test the effect of shilajit. The laboratory mice had an increase in the level of mitochondrial energy on taking shilajit regularly.
The intake of certain natural sources of nutrition can reverse the process of aging and some lifestyle changes can slow down the aging process. For example -
1. Spices, cereals, nuts, vegetables and fruits are rich in magnesium. Green leafy vegetables, grains and nuts are high in magnesium which also improves the absorption of calcium in human body. If magnesium is taken from non-food sources, it can cause diarrhoea. Hence, it is advised to take magnesium through natural sources.
2. Zinc deficiency also causes increase in the effect of oxidative stress on body cells and its intake is recommended to reduce it.
3. Oxidative stress is highest in smokers as they accumulate toxins from metal elements and cadmium, which can affect the normal functioning of body organs. Smokers are advised to regulate their habits to prevent untimely aging.
Some herbs that are widely used for anti-aging effects are given below -
1. Ginkgo biloba - Ginkgo biloba is one of the herbal anti aging supplements that improves blood flow to the mind and helps in delivery of dopamine.
2. Mucuna prurien - Mucuna prurien is commonly found in herbal anti aging supplements as it contains the compounds levodopa that increase energy in body and reverses the impacts of aging.
3. Brahmi (Bacopamonniera) - It is ayurvedic herb that can slow down the aging process as it can treat mental disorders in people caused by aging. It improves mood, improves cognitive functions and also neurological functions in body.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about Anti Aging Supplements. Also know Natural Anti Aging Pills. Read about Herbal Anti Aging Supplement.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated