A new fine art website has recently launched and it is very different from the many websites that already exist that claim to help artists gain exposure to their work. As the name implies, TheArtGallerist.com is more involved with the management and promotion of the artists they choose to work with, taking complete responsibility for their online marketing efforts. For the consumer, the benefit is the ability to buy fine art from an assortment of some of the best artists from across the country and around the world.
The website has the look and feel of a fine art gallery, but it is actually divided into three separate “exhibits”. From the Homepage, visitors can enter either the Professional, Emerging, or Student artist exhibits. By creating these distinct exhibits, the company not only helps shoppers find artwork that fits their budget, but ensures that an artist’s work is only displayed along with that of their peers.
The website is also a juried website, meaning that artists must first apply and be accepted before they can exhibit their work. The jury is comprised of art professionals who are commonly interested in maintaining the quality of the artwork being presented. This process also allows the company to limit the number of participating artists to the number that they feel they can manage effectively.
Other websites charge artists a monthly or annual fee to participate. This business model provides great incentive for them to accept all artists willing to pay the fee, good or bad. These websites cannot possibly promote any of their artists effectively, and artists have little chance of ever being discovered. By only taking a small commission upon the sale of the artist’s work, TheArtGalleriest.com has tremendous incentive to work for the artist to get them noticed. Some additional ways that artists benefit include…
* Artists will have titles, descriptions and key words applied to their pages to make sure they are search engine optimized.
* Artists will have the opportunity to be featured on the Homepage. As the featured artist, a piece of your artwork will be shown and will represent your artist level “exhibit”. Visitors will enter the respective exhibit by clicking on your work where they will immediately be taken to your Product and Artist information page.
* Artists will benefit from the company’s online and offline advertising partnerships. By remaining small, TheArtGallerist.com can utilize the work of its’ artist as a part of its’ marketing efforts.
* Artists easily control their own content. From uploading, to description, to how the work is organized and displayed on their pages.
* Artists can take an active role in the sale of their artwork. The “Guestbook” allows each artist to respond directly to questions or comments customers have left for them. The Guestbook feature provides customers with an opportunity to get to know the artists and establish a relationship with them before making their purchase.
Interested artists can find most of the information they will need about the company’s artist program under the Customer Service tab at the top of the Home Page. From there, simply go to "For Our Artists...", and then "Participation". When ready to apply, they can click on the Artist button at the top of the Home Page. It can be found after the Contact tab, and in between "Shopping Cart" and "Customer" buttons. From there, click on "Don't have an account? Create one now!"
About the Company
TheArtGallerist.com, LLC is headquartered in the beautiful seaside artist community of Laguna Beach, California. As the name implies, the company takes an active role in the online representation and promotion of only the most talented professional, emerging and student artists. For consumers, the website provides a fine art gallery experience. With three separate exhibits, powerful search and sorting tools, and other special tools that allow consumers to interact with the artists, the website makes finding that perfect piece of affordable artwork easy and stress free.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Visit theartgallerist.com for a wide array of online art sales
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated