Scrum Master Training
Scrum is one of the agile software development methodologies. It is an iterative framework where complex requirements are broken down into smaller, manageable user stories. Building each product at a time is easier and simple and also it helps to follow up and work better. Scrum also helps in team collaboration and effective work.
Scrum generally accommodates 3 main roles. They are
● Product Owners – who give their requirements for development
● Development team – who design and work as per the requirement
● Scrum Masters – who supervises the team and ensures if the work is done correctly
Scrum Masters are professionally trained to get good understanding about scrum and its values. In general, the project lead or manager may be the Scrum Master. In order to bring in more efficiency, Scrum Master Training course has been designed and implemented which is known as Professional Scrum Master (PSM) training. This consists of 2 levels PSM I and PSM II with assessments and certifications. The certified scrum master training covers Scrum basics, Theory, Framework and meetings, Planning, Cost of Ownership, Reporting and risk management and Scaling.
Certified Associate in Project Management is the entry level training provided by PMI institute for project managers. CAPM certification training leaves you with the below mentioned qualities
● Initiating new projects
● Project charter preparation
● Project planning
● Execute, Monitor, Control and Complete the project
● Quality control
● Hiring and managing the team
● Risk planning
If you have less than 2 years experience in Project management domain and you want to shine in the career path, then you are eligible to take up this course. CAPM eligibility requirements are
● A secondary degree or high school diploma
● Minimum 1,500 hours of project experience
● Project Management education
Information Technology Infrastructure Library is a course offered for people in IT Service management field. This course gives an outline of all IT services and businesses at a global level. This gives the knowledge of planning, organizing and implementing plans in a business. It helps in efficient financial balance of IT resources. ITIL certification has become popular of late in Indian IT field. The ITIL course includes the following stages
1. ITIL foundation training – It emphasizes on the basics and terminologies and is the first step to the course
2. ITIL Intermediate – This level covers Planning, Protection & Optimization, Service Offerings & Agreement, Operational Support & Analysis and Release, Control & Validation etc.
3. ITIL management level – these deals with managing through the entire life cycle and this is the last step for expert level certification.
4. ITIL Expert – In this level, you can choose from any of the modules such as lifecycle, capability and MALC.
Many training companies provide customized classroom and online trainings for all courses. Just browse through the internet and find out the details of the various institutes offering these courses and also the course fees.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
For more information regarding the IT management courses and certifications visit certified scrum master training, CAPM certification training, ITIL certification
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated