Your website can be the best platform for promoting your brand to customers, but it is vital to make sure that any efforts you make to improve it yield the best results possible. Store Express crafts ecommerce websites that utilise all the necessary technical skills required to propel your website to success. They have built ecommerce sites for many top brands, working not only to promote those brands online, but also to increase their online presence. Using powerful ecommerce tools to grab visitors’ attention, Store Express can increase your conversions and sales. All ecommerce websites will also be search engine optimised so that your products can be found easily by your customers.
• Eye catching designs. Your company logos will be embedded on each webpage.
• Their ecommerce websites will have an easy to use content management system, such as WYSIWYG.
• Your website can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere.
• You can delete, add and edit any features including content and images (up to 50gb) easily and quickly.
• Up to five product images can be displayed.
• Great browser compatibility.
• Dynamic three-tier product catalogue structure.
• Advanced search facility options so that your products can be found easily.
• ‘Breadcrumb trail’ facilities for easy navigation.
• Banner module.
Your ecommerce website will also include effective back office features such as: order tracking, customer order status notification, printing of invoices and packing slips. It will also include promotional codes, vouchers, a ‘my account’ function, an ‘about us’ page, a ‘contact us’ page, social bookmarking facilities, social media links and a secure shopping basket.
• Stock availability and updates will be clearly listed.
• Google Analytics can be integrated to allow for ecommerce tracking.
• It will include the integration of safe and secure payment modules, like PayPal Express.
• The website will also be PCI DSS Level 1, have W3C Coding, WAI Accessibility as well as being Level A Standards compliant.
They also offer a marketplace edition of their ecommerce website that allows your website to be integrated with other platforms, such as eBay and Amazon. This will offer your brand tremendous exposure to a greater global audience. Trading on such platforms will boost customer confidence and loyalty, as well as conversions and sales. You can manage trade on all your platforms through a single user interface or API interface. Once you have created your first site, you can automatically synch it across your other channels. Product listing, maintaining stock levels, orders and delivery can all be managed from within CMS itself.
For ecommerce websites that generate higher conversions, choose Store Express.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Molly Millars Lane,
Telephone: 0845 050 2500
Fax: 0845 838 2701
Email: [email protected]
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated