Many people around the UK are now really open to the idea of Room Rental with the recent recession it have become a massive win – win situation for both landlords and tenants, giving landlords that extra financial stability and tenants a massive saving compared to renting whole properties.
Results of a recent survey performed by Flatmaterooms showed out of 200 members looking for rooms that 80 % considered buying or renting whole properties but were put off by pricing and found room rental to be a more viable option and when asking 100 members of the public living in rented accommodation 60 % said they were more like to consider renting a room rather than a whole property in future.
or tenant searching is done online these days with popular sites like www.flatmaterooms.co.uk leading the way offering an array of Rooms to rent and Tenants all over the UK, so you don’t have to live in a popular area to start flatsharing.
Renting rooms also brings a good additional social aspect to people’s lives by meeting new friends, saving money to go out more or even afford that holiday you have been looking to go on .
So when looking for a Rooms to Rent
what are some main things to add to your check list?
• Is the property in a good area
• Is it a safe area
• Do you think you can get on with the landlord
• If you have a car, is their somewhere to park it
• Is it close to your work or family
• Is the room big enough for what you need
• Does the property have internet
• What’s the full price per month and are bills included
• What is the Deposit
• What local shops are near by
• What’s there to do socially near by
Sam Ross is an expert article writer on Houseshare.
For more information on flatsharing visit www.Flatmaterooms.co.uk