Whether you have a mom & pop business, or a fortune 500 company, it's likely you have run into video marketing and Iím sure youíve thought of making use of this method to improve awareness of your brand. And youíre right, video marketing has without a doubt worked for innumerable of businesses to:
1.Enhance brand recognition
2.Explain product and services profile
3. Increase site traffic (if you still donít know, Forrester Research discovered that videos were 50x more likely to receive an organic first page ranking than normal text pages!)
However, one should ask, is video marketing the best match for your company? How do you know that it is? Here are a few thoughts/question you could brood over:
1. Is your company involved in educating people? Quite simply, are you a firm supplying educational materials to people? If that's the case, then video marketing is for you. Plain text can help but bore some people. With a video tutorial, you can carefully illustrate step by step what to do to your audience. In just a couple of minutes, you'd have informed a person in a shorter time than looking at a guide.
2. Do you have a product or a service youíd like to display to the world and pictures just wonít be sufficient? For instance, if youíre a web-based design firm and youíd like to show the backend of any website you are creating, and you realize a video would properly demonstrate what youíd like to convey to your customer. The attention span of a person these days is quicker (we all want everything fast - fast internet, fast car, fast everything). They wonít have time to read all that jargon, and would prefer a fast 2 minute video to learn about the products or services you are offering.
3. Do you have a product which would be far better left shown than just explained by ordinary text? For example, you have a video capture product and you know a text manual just wonít do. So you capture a quick video to show how to use your product. Fast, easy, and really gets to the point. Imagine if you had to screen capture every little thing - just how long would that document be?
4. Do your clients often inquire about your products and services and you as the owner of the business would choose to address it personally? Handling it in person via a video clip would only work in your favor. It can create an opportunity to show your clients how much of a hands-on owner you are, and at the same time engage in a dialogue with your clients. Be it a video to talk about a product you sell, or to simply thank them for their loyalty.
Mixing up your business strategy with a bit of video marketing is unquestionably the best choice for a lot of businesses. And it fits to a tee. Video marketing has numerous uses in a business - from handling a public relation problem, to showcasing your products and services, it is your decision to take advantage of it. A word of advice though - keep in mind that it isnít sufficient to just have a video, you must take the time to be creative and progressive with your videos. You donít want a company video that no one has seen besides your own employees.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Marketing With Video is a breeze with Mojo Video Marketing, offering Top Quality Web Marketing Services with priority to Online Video Marketing
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated