If you are in love with tattoos then you will just love this article. These facts are really very interesting and unique.
1. More women are getting tattooed today as compared to men.
2. Tattoo making is considered as a small medical procedure.
3. A device developed by Thomas Edison in 1876 was later used for tattoo making after certain improvements by Sameuls.
4. A restaurant in Ohio offering chesse burgers as their specialty offer life time discount of 25% to anyone having a cheeseburger tattoo.
5. Lucky Diamond of New Zealand is believed to be having the highest number of tattoos in the world. After finding no additional space on his body, he got lighter tattoos on top of the dark ones.
6. In Okolahama it was illegal to get a tattoo until 2006.
7. The ink used to make the tattoos is believed to be made up of solid metals and particles, metal dyes instead of vegetable dyes.
8. Melanie Grieveson of Austraila, a renowned tattoo artist completed the longest session of tattoo making. This session had the recorded time of 43 hours and 50 minutes.
9. James Polk, the US president is the first white man to engrave a Chinese character tattoo.
10. In Oregon, practicing tattoo making without a license or in an unlicensed shop is considered as a crime.
11. In 1769, the word tattoo was included in the Oxford English Dictionary with credits to Mr. John Cook.
12. Most tattoo artists are reluctant to tattoo pregnant women.
13. More than 40 million people of USA have tattoos.
14. Most tattoo artists claim that protecting the tattoo from sunlight after first two years of carving, keep them more bright and prominent for the life time.
15. The award of the world highest altitude tattoo is awarded to Mr.Tommy Lee of Motley Crue. This tattoo was made in 2008 at an altitude of 45000 feet costing 150,000 dollars.
16. Shawn Clark, former soldier has names of 232 British soldiers killed during war with Afghanistan tattooed on his back.
17. People with antisocial personality disorders are believed to have more tattoos in more prominent areas of their bodies.
18. 4 percent consumers on average spend 1000 dollars on a tattoo.
19. 3 percent Americans believe that a tattoo makes them feel athletic.
20. 50 percent tattoos are not covered and are made visible to the public.
21. The belief that white or light colored inks are painful is false.
22. Tattoo making is an art only if the person making the tattoos is a skilled artist.
23. Urine was used in the ink mixtures during the earlier days.
24. 5 percent Americans say that a tattoo makes them feel smarter.
25. Best tattoos are not cheap and cheap tattoos are not best.
26. You can ask questions only before getting a tattoo.
27. Women are two times more prone to have a tattoo removed as compared to men.
28. In ancient Rome and Greece, the tattoos were considered inhuman and were applied only on slaves and prisoners.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Tattoo are quite famous and they are loved by the youth specially males. Tattoos in Lake Forest shops are offering best and customized tattoo services to the customers.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated