Today, almost everyone is a fashion freak and loves to dress according to the new fashion trend. To grab the attention people often attempts different styles. But sometimes you can end up making a fun of yourself if not dressed up properly.
Tony Hakim is one person who can guide you about the latest fashion trends and the changes in fashion over the period of time. He is the best person to get all the answers about what suits you and what not. He will keep you updated and give you tips to look stylish and trendy.
Whether you are going for a beach holiday or attending any function or marriage you can get the best ideas from Tony Hakim. He is the solution to all your dressing queries.
Some of Tonyís tips for various occasions are;
1. For a formal try dress of black colour. For night weddings fabric sleeves look.
2. Bikinis are the perfect attire for beaches.
3. For cocktail parties silver and black colours are the perfect. Loose or tights any apparel thatís suits you can be selected.
Speciality of Tony Hakim fashion
It is a well-known fact that everyone has a different taste and choice of clothes. What suits one person may not suit the other person? So it is always better to wear what suits you and you feel comfortable wearing. But now the confusion of what to wear and what not to wear can be left for Tony. The Tony Hakim fashion Expert can very well guide you the best suits the best. He has been doing this for a number of years. The best part is that before suggesting a dress to somebody he himself tries it first. This is something unique about him and has made him popular in all corners of the world.
Fashion tips of Tony
1) Donít run behind fashion, but look at your physique first. To look impressive in a particular dress you should have a figure and physique that matches with the dress. Wearing what suits you can make you look amazing or else you end up becoming a clown.
2) Always look, the accessories you wear. Accessories would be worn as per occasion. You may leave a bad impression on others if you carry a lot many accessories. Wearing a lot many accessories was a fashion of the past.
3) Makeup should be kept minimum. Makeup should be applied, depending upon the occasion and the season. Hair colour and rebonding can be preferred as they can enhance the beauty.
4) High heels should be avoided as they look good on certain dresses only.
If you are looking for a makeover Tony is the best person who can help you out. Besides this he can also give the best fashion tips. Fashion speaks a lot about your personality so always choose the dress that you can carry well. You can get all the information and tips regarding the latest fashion from his website and the blogs.
For More Information visit: http://www.tonyhakim.net.au/
Additional Articles From - Home
| Industry Articles