Have you noticed this? Yes, we are talking about the significant changes in the business correspondence law, eDiscovery compliance and litigation compliance which has made a cloud based exchange archiving solutions a staggering reality. Of course, it was always significant however nowadays it tends to sit glaringly atop the agenda list. And, if you have still not adopted a cloud based archiving solution, then you are actually missing quite a lot.
Needless to say that such an open source archival solution is instrumental in setting up an efficient e mail archiving process, in meeting the regulatory compliance and eDiscovery needs. Yes, the time has finally arrived where an open source e mail spam filtration and archival solution is helping organizations in implementing a whole range of threat-protection competences.
Let’s take a closer look at this sudden paradigm shift. It was back in the year 2001, when the sheer collapse of Enron signaled the initiation of a new chapter in corporate governance. It was right then the Government and the regulatory authorities started moving up with an uncontrolled speed for tightening up compliance and definitely for cutting down on spam attacks.
Yes a whole new roadmap was designed. A rather new landscape was introduced as eDiscovery request and legal compliance required businesses in enforcing a rather ‘whiter than white’ business approach. For example, the FSA’s business data regulation required all the financial institutions to retain their business correspondence intact for at least 6 years, so that it can be reviewed whenever necessary. The compliance challenge gained yet another dimension in late 2005 with the approval of the Data Retention Directive by the European Parliament. It is all about fighting organized terrorism while making it mandatory for companies to retain their mail correspondence for a considerable period of time.
All these and much more has somewhat forced the companies in relying on a cloud based email filtering appliance to stay away from litigation and fines.
To be honest, seamless exchange archiving solutions are however no more limited to plain and simple backing up of the e mails or limited to e mail storage or retrieval plans. These days, the e mail archival system is agile enough to allow spam filtration, effective email searching and retrieval.
Benefits of banking on the exchange archiving solutions
● These are precise and robust and stands as a cutting edge solution in complete protection from sudden data loss
● It helps you to retrieve your business data within the minimum time frame whenever there is an acute need
● It can reduce your storage and recovery cost at a significant level
● The email filtering appliance on cloud nine thus can help you in avoiding legal disputes which might arise in failure of producing your e mail correspondence and business data.
● Let’s not deny the fact that the data recovery process is daunting for all businesses, both in terms of cost and time. This is exactly where the concept of relying on the open source hosted exchange archiving solutions stand as an incredible handy option.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Audrian Cambell has been a company head and he knows how email filtering appliance works to help you maintain your emails storage and makes your job fast and easier. Here he wants to share his knowledge about exchange archiving solutions and how they help you and your organization in accessing emails easily.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated