There’s a time and a place for everything, including an erect penis; however, as all guys know, sometimes a dude will "pitch a tent" at an inopportune time. When a public boner pops up and is obvious to one and all, a guy may need to take steps in order to avoid embarrassment. Remember, of course, that a strong erection is a sign of good penis health; a man should congratulate himself on having a tool that is sexually responsive, even if it may be a little over-eager to show off its strength in public places.
So what to do when a public boner pops up at the wrong time? There are several options.
- Relieve it. The most enjoyable option is to slip away to the nearest bathroom and settle in for a quick stroke session - or a lengthy session if one’s absence won’t be missed. The ejaculation will signal the tool to soften and the dude can then return unembarrassed - at least until the stimulating experience comes along.
- Accept it. Not every guy is embarrassed by a public erection. Some guys take pride in it and flaunt the fact that they’re firmed up; others accept it as part of Nature and just let it slide. Developing an acceptance of the erection can make life easier.
- Wear loose pants. Those tight jeans look great, but they also reveal every inch of a tumescent tool. Looser pants allow for more wiggle room. Be advised, of course, that they also give the penis more opportunity to stick straight out; in looser clothing, this causes the pitched tent look. In such cases, sticking the hand in the pocket and surreptitiously moving the erection to the side is necessary.
- Go untucked. Wear long shirts and untuck them if an erection arises; draping the hem of the shirt over the crotch can be a big help in disguising an excited member.
- Take a seat. Erections are generally less noticeable when a man is seated than when he is standing; crossing the legs can also shield the peppy penis from view. If one’s junk is still particularly noticeable, try covering it with something - a newspaper, a magazine, a plate of food, etc.
- If standing, seek cover. Sometimes sitting is not an option, so a guy may need to be strategic about where or how he stands. Is there a large indoor plant that might provide some crotch coverage? Can he stand behind a waist-high couch or chair? Maybe now is a good time for him to help the hostess carry in food to the table (making sure he keeps the bowls and dishes at crotch level). If all else fails, try nonchalantly holding a jacket, a book or another object in front of the penis.
- Go outside. If it’s a cold weather day, a quick walk outside may inspire the erect penis to run for cover.
- Distract yourself. If a guy keeps thinking about the fact that he has an unwanted erection, it will usually encourage the penis to stay that way. The pitching dude needs to focus his attention on other things: Concentrate on a really difficult math problem, make a list of the things that need to be done, etc. Focusing on non-sexual topics can help with the needed deflation.
As previously mentioned, an unwanted public boner can be embarrassing to some, but that erect penis is a sign that a man has a healthy tool. However, there still are reasons to take extra steps to ensure even better penis care, such as regularly applying a top-notch penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). One’s tool may be erect but still have issues, such as dryness and flakiness - in which case a cream that contains a powerful combination of a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E) can provide assistance. Also, far too many guys have equipment that exudes an unwanted odor; using a cream with vitamin A helps solve that, as this vitamin has anti-bacterial properties that attack penis odor.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
For additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ, visit www.man1health.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated
Additional Articles From - Home
| Health Articles