The three step process of marketing success is SCP (Strategize, Communicate and Promote). In case of B2B marketing all the three steps are inter-dependent. One cannot proceed without the other being fulfilled. Promotion can be done only when strategy has been developed and communication infrastructure has been developed to support that strategy. There are basically 4 elements of promotion mix adopted by B2B marketers- Direct mail, email, telemarketing and online advertising. 34% of the marketers use telemarketing as their promotional strategy.
The lead generation metrics in case of telemarketing shows a result of 20%-40% connected rates and 5%-25% qualified leads generated. However, professional services of a lead generation company are very important for telemarketing lead generation. It has been pointed out that 80% of the marketing expenditures on lead generation are wasted because either they are lost, discarded or ignored by the sales people. A lead generation company through its professional outlook prevents such wastage. The demand for lead generation professional services is expected to increase by 5 % in the coming year because of the professional way it carries out certain indispensable functions which isn’t carried out by inbound telemarketers:
• These companies carry out extensive marketing research to find suitable leads for your business
• They prepare effective relevant call script for each prospect by creating ideal customer profile and calling them in accordance with tele-sales tips
• Lead generation companies set apart your business from the clutter of other businesses by making the calls with a professional touch and at the same time gives a brand image to your business
• These companies are the only one to develop universal lead definition and avoid lulls in sales channel
• They maintain a continuous sales pipeline by aligning sales and marketing efforts to optimize the number of leads.
• They not only maintain a close follow up relation with non interested clients but also deploy multi channel lead nurturing techniques
• They optimize and automate your marketing campaigns and that too cost effectively.
• They show effective results which are remarkable in terms of the increased response rate, increased conversion rate, in lesser time and assurance of continuity or progress in the sales pipeline.
The reason for lead generation company occupying such an important role in the B2B marketing campaign is their professional touch, expertise and experience in the field they operate. In case of in house telemarketing you need to train your staff in tele-sales tips which takes time, effort, and money which finally results into not very important leads. A traditional sales staff cannot do all the jobs at the same time like finding and prospecting the leads, satisfying them and setting an appointment plus maintaining a close follow up if they aren’t interested. However, professional service companies have these diverse functions divided and specialized among its staff which saves time, money, resources and energy and reaps results much faster.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
With huge years of experience in web industry, Aedan writes articles for IT industry ad have also organized different seminars related to b2b telemarketing and b2b demand generation. Regarding IT related more information just visits www.aayuja.com/.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated