Easily Make AVI to Apple TV Conversion on Mac OS
In such a convenient year, we can watch videos by various devices. With iPad, iPhone, Surface or other portable devices, we can watch videos wherever we want. With the powerful computer and internet, we can watch whatever we like. However, compared with the small screen of these portable devices, watching movies in a wide screen television is more enjoyable. Some people may complain that we can't control the programs on the TV. We just can wait or change the channel to choose what we want to watch. But now, with the powerful Apple TV, everything can be perfectly solved. We can watch any video on widescreen television at any time.
However, before you try to use Apple TV, don't forget that it has video format limitations. If you want to watch any video smoothly through Apple TV on widescreen, you can try to make use of the best avi to apple tv converter. This powerful program can help you convert any video and audio into the format you need at ease. With it, you don't need to worry about the video and audio format incompatibility problems anymore. What's more, if you have video edition requirement, this program can also provide you various special features which you can apply to the output video. It is a very practical and easy-to-use software which deserves your favour. Now, you can try to know more from the below conversion steps.
1. To add the video files into the program, you can select the files in your library and drag them to the converter directly. Or you can click "Edit" item on the tool bar to import files. The imported files will be shown on the main interface. You can click the small icon to preview the video effect. To save your time, batch conversion is supported too. You can add several files in at the same time.
2. Before conversion, you should select output format in the list. There is a wide option for the output format. You can easily select what you need in the corresponding category. Here you should click the “output setting” icon and then choose Apple TV as the output profile under the "Apple Devices" category.
3. Video editing function is available too. You can make use of this video editor to apply some customized features to your output video through trimming, cropping, video adjustment, subtitle, watermark and so on.
4. You can adjust the video and audio codec, resolution, frame rate and bit rate
by clicking "Options" icon in the "Output Setting" menu. If no need, the parameters will be kept as default.
5. After all the settings, you just need to hit the Start icon to convert the video files. All the tasks will be finished at fast speed with high efficiency.
If you are interested in this software and the conversion process, you can click to know more about avi to apple tv mac.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
I am artcle writer and love to write about computer technologies. For other video and audio conversions, you can also refer to convert avi to mp4 and get more information: www.league-soft.com.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated