Women handle the duties at home and work area, and a normal level of pain during the monthly cycle is common to every women. However, during the monthly cycle some women may have excess pain which happens due to associated medical condition, and with the increase in stress, overweight, irregularity in eating habits and lifestyle effects, the pain worsens. In general, the problem of irregularity refers to bleeding between months or missed periods. If the women faints due to excess loss of blood, or suffers from dizziness. If she finds it difficult to stand which can make her sit immediately with instant pain, or suffers from constipation and pain in the digestive tract, or if large pieces of blood or clot or tissue chunk comes out during the process, effective cure is needed. Ayurvedic natural supplement cure irregular menstruation and it can provide all-in-one cure to these symptoms of monthly disorders.
The problem, in which, the pain starts from the time the monthly cycle starts, is called primary dysmenorrhea, and the condition that happens due to the development of pelvic inflammatory diseases, is called secondary dysmenorrhea. Ayurvedic natural supplement cure irregular menstruation such as Gynecure Capsules that is made up of 20 plus herbs identified in Ayurveda to be excellent pain reliever that can regulate female disorders.
Some of the symptoms of the problem of irregular menstruation are:
1. Pain in the lower abdomen
2. Pain in lower back
3. Vomiting, irritability, weakness or fatigue
4. Fainting in extreme case of blood loss
5. Pain that goes to the leg and to the feet
6. Constipation or diarrhoea
Women suffers from the symptoms due to the following medical conditions:
1. Formation of cysts
2. Fibroids or non-cancerous growth of tissues in the genitals
4. Narrowing of the cervix
5. Use of contraceptives such as intrauterine device
6. Pregnancy outside the uterus
Natural and Ayurvedic supplements for the condition:
1. Guattarialongifolia (Ashok) is the most recommended herb in Ayurveda for the condition. Ayurvedic natural supplement cure irregular menstruation and prevents abnormal bleeding as it enhances the power of the reproductive organs to prevent pain.
2. Amaranthus spinosus (Kandera) is rich in protein and reduces pain. It helps in regulating monthly cycle.
3. Dandelion green is common green vegetable that has mild diuretic effect and it can be taken to prevent bloating.
4. Asafoetida, kumara and garlic are recommended to reduce pain and bloating.
5. Eat vegetable that can reduce the problem of constipation during the pre-menopausal state such as pumpkin, drumstick, papaya, bitter gourd and cucumber. Chamomile is effective in reducing cramps.
6. Bryonialaciniosa (Shivlingi) is anti-inflammatory herb.
7. Mesuaferia Linn (Nagkesar) has anti-bacterial properties and reduces the problem of yeast formation or excess infections in the genitals.
8. Averrhoa carambola (Dharaphal) leaves are effective in preventing worm infestations and headaches.
9. Bryonia laciniosa (Shivlingi) is the herb that can repair fractures.
Ayurvedic natural supplement cure irregular menstruation and its symptoms without having any side effects. Gynecure Capsules is one such cure which contains many of the above given herbs and it can be taken regularly for two to three months to get complete improvement in the condition.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about Herbal Remedy For Irregular Periods. Also know Irregular Menstrual Cycle Treatment. Read about Herbal Treatment For Leucorrhoea.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated
Additional Articles From - Home
| Health Articles