As the topic mentions the discussionís main points, let us first understand the first term Duties of an Executor in Queensland. Now, everyone understands what duties mean, and hence we are left with the term Executor. An executor is a person authorized or in other words appointed by any other person in his/her will, so that in case of their death, this person can duly look over or supervise the proceedings of the propertyís disposal/distribution to the heir of the deceased. Now, that the term executor is understood, we continue to look at their duties.
The major Duties of an Executor in Queensland is explained as below:
1. Finding out the will that was most recently made by the deceased and the testimony of the deceased mentioning the same.
2. All the people who are concerned with the death of the person need to be notified. For e.g. the friends, relatives, the people who are mentioned as beneficiaries of the deceased or in other words the people who are supposed to receive a share from the deceasedís property and of course, the insurance companies if any.
3. The executor then needs to appropriately recognize and place the beneficiaries according to the will in order to avoid any miscommunication and the share going to the wrong person.
4. Further, the phone account, internet connection, electricity and other amenities being subscribed to by the deceased need to be cancelled.
5. Then, the executor needs to make sure that the funeral is carried out keeping in mind all the wishes of the deceased along with things like donation of some organs and the venue of the funeral.
6. Lastly, the death certificate needs to be applied for and an application needs to be made in order to get the will legalized.
An executor becomes bound to fulfill the Duties of an Executor in Queensland under the law of the state.
Let us now move to the next sub topic that is Business Lawyers in Brisbane. Everyone is familiar with the term lawyers but very few know the exact meaning of it. So, here it is. A lawyer in simple words is a person who has studied the law of his/her country and is certified by the university to be a qualified law graduate and hence authorized to practice in the court of law. Coming to business lawyers, they are basically lawyers who make contracts for businessmen. Business Lawyers in Brisbane is again lawyers that help businessmen, with all kinds of legal issues related to the business. A few examples of such issues are, renting a business property, selling or buying a business property, appointment or termination of employees, clauses to be added in the contracts of employees, vendors, consultants etc., advising the client on legal procedures of registering themselves as a business and the different documentations required. These are just a few services Business Lawyers in Brisbane provides.
The above information shall help in understanding the topics discussed better.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Aldrich Smith is an author for smlawyers, One of the Best law firm based in Brisbane. He has written articles on criminal, family, divorce, property and other areas. Call today for a free consultation smlawyers.com.au.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated