Directory submission service for any type of website has one requisite: the directory must be related to the site's content. This is the primary reason automated submission often fails - software cannot tell if your site content is related to the directory profile.
Directory submission service providers for niche websites have an even bigger challenge on their hands. These directories and websites are highly targeted in terms of audience profile. The submission agents must look for appropriate directories. Besides catering to a niche audience, they must also be:
1. Free - If you have to pay for every listing, it could end up costing you more than website development itself.
2. Reciprocal link free - The directory or site should not have mandatory reciprocal linking arrangement. Reciprocal linking can often affect your site's SEO adversely.
3. Legal - Many directories do not comply with local or international laws governing the internet. Therefore, directory submission service providers have to look at the legal status of the directory.
4. Zero spam tolerant - Spam can be a major problem if you list your site (which has your contact details) on directories of doubtful pedigree. Instead, list your site carefully on directories that have zero spam tolerance.
A niche directory can be related to any topic. Popular niches include blogs, website development, web hosting, search engine optimization, and RSS. Niche directories help you in many ways:
* They bring highly targeted traffic to your site, generating more leads for you in the process.
* They help you build a reputation in a niche community
* They help you find visibility in your core area of business
Advantages of Hiring a Directory Submission Service
Your core business may not be SEO. You may be more into internet marketing, affiliate business, or you may have a brick and mortar business related to manufacturing, retail, and services. Why waste your energy on directory submission, which is primarily the job of a website development or SEO team? You donít spend time figuring out your accounts, do you? You hire an accountant to help you make the figures tally or audit your financial records. Your accountant even prepares payrolls, unless you run a small business. If you were to start learning accounting at a professional level, you would never have time for running your business! In the same manner, it makes sense to hire experts to do what is essentially NOT your core area of business, but is important from a PR and marketing point of view.
You will need to find directories that cater to your area of business. Once you have found them, you will need to vet them from a legal, economical, and convenience point of view. Then you will need to submit your site for listing. If you donít know proper procedures, your submission can be rejected. Therefore, you should choose a directory submission service. Experts in the directory submission service business have databases of niche directories. They know how to get your submissions accepted. In short, a directory submission service takes away the worries and difficulties of SEO and online PR.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
For more information about directory submission service and directory submission service, please visit www.wlmarketing.com/directory-submission-service.html and learn more.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated