With the unavoidable growth in competition, today products must carry a lot of relevant information to sell better. The market has turned into a marketing war zone with every single brand trying to outdo the other. The most important component in marketing remains the product. The quality of the product determines the lifespan of the product in the market and also affects the sales volumes that a particular product is expected to get. To make certain that happens products must use adhesive labels, these are printed labels on the product that allow the potential consumer to know more about the product for a quick comparison and then pick one from the other. This is why adhesive labels have become a very vital part of marketing.
Though printed labels are effective to the overall branding of the product and have little information, it still will lose the battle if it fails to supply the consumers with as much information about its product as it can. This is where booklet labels come into being. Booklet labels are adhesive labels but are designed to be in the form of little books. The advantages of booklet labels are numerous. As printed labels, booklet labels stick well on the product but at the same time provide elaborate product information that helps consumers make an informed decision while making a purchase. Some of the advantages of booklet labels are:
• Increases the copy area of the adhesive labels to allow enough space to write about the product, its manufacturing company and much more.
• All government regulated information can be nicely added into the booklet labels
• A detailed instruction manual can be written within the booklet labels making its usage safe and effective
• Booklet labels can also contain information of warranty and expiry among other things.
• You can opt for printed labels that are multilingual in order to reach out to a wider audience.
• Up selling, product launches, customer engagement programs, discounts etc can be added into the booklet labels for improved promotion.
This and many other reasons make booklet labels a preferred choice for many product manufacturers.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Unit B11 Cefndy Industrial Es,
Tel: 01745 360159,
Fax: 01745 345334,
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated