For this reason, digital book printing is good for small volume orders. Corporate Color Printing Inc. has, for over 25 years served startups, small, medium, large and globally recognized brands. A large part of the printing we do involves offset printing of books for our clients.
The process of digital printing bypasses many of the steps that are required in offset printing such as film proofs, color proofs, stripping of pieces manually and plate making.
The advantages of digital printing are:
1. There is a faster turnaround time so rush jobs are easily accommodated.
2. Quality remains consistent from the first printout to the last.
3. This is the more cost effective option for small orders.
4. Quality is almost as good as offset printing.
5. You have the option to print on demand. In other words, you can print as many copies as you need at one time and when additional copies are required, you can order the exact required number, limiting wastage.
6. Digital printing provides accurate proofs so that you can see a sample of your work.
7. Customization. If you order reprints of added copies you can easily make corrections, changes or additions to your book before you have the new copies printed.
8. Digital printing is recommended if you plan to order less than 500 copies of your book. However, to be safe, ask for cost quotations from both types of printing before you decide.
9. Get a reliable printer. Corporate Color Printing Inc. is a reliable firm with a fine reputation for quality. We can advise you on all the elements in putting together your Offset Printed Book and can explain the printing process to you so that the entire experience is smooth, quick and easy for you.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Corporate Color Printing Incorporated has met the printing requirements of many clients, from widely recognized global brands to SMEs. It specializes in meeting the strategic marketing goals of clients through quality printing and personalized service in all printing requirements.
Please Rate this Article
# of Ratings = 1 | Rating = 5/5