Testosterone is a male sex hormone and this is produced both in men and in women. But, the percentage present in men is higher as compared to women. People can check their testosterone level with the help of a simple blood test. When it comes to men, infertility, erectile dysfunction and low libido are considered signs of low testosterone secretion.
Causes of low testosterone level in men: Experts are of the opinion that this condition can be caused due to the following reasons:
1. Delayed puberty
2. A chronic illness and
3. A non-cancerous tumor that produces higher level of prolactin
4. Certain mineral deficiencies.
However, when men can follow appropriate diet for low testosterone treatment along with the right treatment for this condition, they can improve the secretion of this hormone. When it comes to treatment for this condition, it is recommended that men can opt for natural herbal remedies for low testosterone. This is because natural remedies are safe and they do not cause any side effects.
Diet for low testosterone: When talking about diet for low testosterone treatment, it is recommended that men should take mineral rich foods and the following foods can help:
1. Nuts and greens for Magnesium
2. Fortified foods for Vitamin D
3. Brazil Nuts for Selenium
4. Oysters for zinc.
These foods can be included in the diet along with natural herbal remedies for low testosterone.
Musli Kaunch capsules: As mentioned earlier, along with appropriate diet, men are recommended to take natural herbal remedies for low testosterone. Here, Musli Kaunch capsules can bring them the following benefits due to the ingredients present in them:
Mucuna Pruriens: This herb is popularly known as kapikacchu, which is recommended as a traditional medicine for several years for improving fertility in men. Here are the benefits of this herb:
1. Supports effective functioning of nervous system
2. It can maximize the ability of the body to handle stress
3. It can act as the best source for levodopa
4. It can be effective in supporting posture and physical balance
5. It can improve energy and endurance
6. Supports intellect
7. Enhances libido.
Semal musli: This herb, which is otherwise denoted as Bombax Malabaricum can be effective in treating a number of disorders and ailments in men. The entire plant can be effective in treating one problem or other. Some of the benefits include:
1. Its cooling effect can be effective in relaxing nerves and can also ensure their proper functioning
2. It can be effective in treating male reproductive health related issues like nightfall, low libido and premature ejaculation.
3. It can also improve muscular endurance and improved energy levels.
Other herbal ingredients: This capsule has many other ingredients like musli sya, musli safed and gokhru and all these can contribute towards the intended benefit.
This remedy along with appropriate diet for low testosterone treatment should be taken to ensure that men can achieve the best results thereof.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about Natural Testosterone Booster Pills. Also know the Best Natural Testosterone Booster Pills. Read about Natural Testosterone Booster Supplement.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated
Additional Articles From - Home
| Health Articles
| Men Articles