When it comes to decorative solar lighting for the garden you have a number of different shapes and styles to choose from, all of which can help to enhance the look of your garden. It does not matter what size garden you if you have a garden at all as there are plenty of styles of outside solar lighting that can be used to bring a dull area back to life.
Below we will take a look at some of the various different kinds of decorative solar lighting which one can now utilize for decorating and enhancing a gardens look.
1. Terracotta Solar Sphere Light - This is the ideal light to add ambience to any outdoor entertaining space in your garden. The spheres can be placed either around the edges of your patio or decking or on tables. They all have holes cut into the sides in a variety of different shapes which gives a silhouetted effect that further adds to the effect you wish to try and create.
2. The Firefly Solar Light - A stainless steel stake on top of which sits a hand blown beautiful cracked glass globe which you can then place anywhere in your garden. At night the lights after charging during the day emit a pale glow and are often used to form decorative lighting to planted areas of the garden. But can also be used as a way of allowing people to see obstacles in the garden as well.
The above two types of lighting offer a delicate and subtle way for you to add lighting to your garden. These are best used in areas where they can add a wealth of color and which can bring life back into a dull part of the garden.
3. A Floating Solar Light - This form of decorative solar lighting comes in a number of different colors and it is this which will be the color you see reflected on the water. The gently float on the water and during the day the solar panel collects energy from the sun which it then converts to power to run the light within. These are not only very easy to install and get set up but cost you nothing to run once they are.
4. Rock Shaped Solar Lighting - This type of lighting using solar energy can be placed anywhere within your garden. A lot of people will use these as a way of providing light for a path that is in theirs. Whilst others will use it to highlight steps leading up to a paved or decked area in theirs. Some people just use this form of decorative solar lighting as a way to add accent to certain plants in their gardens.
5. Garden Stepping Stone - This is a wonderful form of decorative solar lighting that one can buy for the garden today. These lights are ideal for marking pathways in the garden at night making it a much safer place for you and your guests to enjoy. Around the sides of the light is a solar panel which collects energy from the sun during the day and then releases it at night.
These lights and all the outside decorative solar lighting we have mentioned in this article is very easy to install and use. Plus the cost of actually running them once they are installed is nothing. Most of the solar lights available today especially those we have mentioned here will automatically turn themselves on and off. On average these types of lights as long as they have collected enough energy from the sun will last for around 8 to 10 hours without the need for any external power source.
Would you like to learn about other forms of decorative solar lighting and ways in which they can enhance the features of your garden. If so then please visit Decorative Solar Lighting by clicking on the link here.
Additional Articles From - Home
| Home And Garden Articles