If you are currently in search of the best animation software that can effectively cater to your needs, then you have to know that you have a wide array of choices. Your choices range from a variety of software that can be used in 2D and 3D animation. If you are looking for software programs that are perfect for 2D animation, then your choices include the following:
1. Toon Boom Studio 4. This software is perfect for you if you are one of those internet users who find great joy in 2D animation. It is even considered to be the best program for people who want to create their own unique and original animations.
2. Flip Boom Toon. If you are thinking of buying an animation program for your kids, then this option is perfect for you. This is known to be a simple program so you can expect your kids to handle everything about this software. The control output is also known to be easily understandable especially for children.
3. Adobe Flash. This program has been around for quite some time now and it is known to be available in a variety of forms. The greatest advantage of this option is that it can be easily navigated. However, some designers and animators complain that Flash lack tools that can be beneficial for them. It is also known to be a bit expensive and is not suitable for cartoon animation.
4. Pencil. This is known to be that software which allows both bitmap and vector drawings to be used. There are essential elements in this software which allows anyone to have an excellent introduction in animation.
If 3D animation software is what you are looking for, then you have to know that you also have a wide array of options and these include the following:
1. 3D Studio Max. This is considered to be the most expensive among the many software animation programs available in the market at present. If you are an industrial designer or an architect who are looking for a tool that will help you in your designs, then this is one of the most effective options for you. This is also perfect for those who are in the video game and film industry.
2. Maya 3D. This is preferred by millions of people who are in the film industry at present because it allows them to use a wide array of high quality shades and light effects. This software can also be customized and this allows you to easily integrate it into third party software. Because of this, it is no longer surprising why this is the most preferred choice by those who are working in animation studios. The fact that it can be downloaded for free makes it even more desirable.
3. LightWave 3D. This is known to be a highly professional program and is perfect for those who wish to create special effects for television and movie scenes. If you choose this program, then you can expect to avail of its 30-day trial version and you have to make sure that you try this trial version out so you will know if this is indeed the perfect 3D animation software for you.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Using 3d animation software is not as difficult as some consumers think and the cost can be really reasonable. The benefits of utilizing 3d animation software are many when it comes to video editing and movie making.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated