Convert and Import AVI Video on Mac for Better Enjoyment?
I have a lot of .avi videos store in my computer and I want to import these videos into my iPod Touch. As you know, .avi video is always in large size which takes too much of my hard disk space. What's worse, this old-style video format is not accepted by some latest portable devices. However, I always make use of iTunes program to arrange my videos and audios. I need to find a method of converting .avi videos to iTunes supported formats.
I guess you don't like the complicated converting process like me. And I hate waiting too long to finish a thing. Finally, I find a satisfied video converting tool for me- Mac Video Converter. It meets all of my requirements. The interface is easy-to-use and the converting speed is fast. What's more, it provides me a surprise. I can even make use of this program to remove the damn black edge on the video. I'm able to add some special features to the output video. Now, I can't live without this powerful program which really brought better video enjoyment for me. Here I'd like to provide you the detailed video converting steps for you as below.
1. Firstly, you should run the program on your mac OS. This is a free download shareware. You can make use the trial version to experience the functions of this program in advance. After you launch the program, you can click "File" item on the tool bar to import files or you can simply drag the selected files into the program. For your convenience, batch conversion is available. You can add several files in at the same time.
2. Before conversion, you can add some special features to the output video through trimming, cropping, video adjustment, subtitles and watermark and so on. Just click "Edit" icon on the main interface, all the tasks will be finished at ease. "Trimming' function allows you to trim a piece of your favorite video from the original file. You can make use of the "Cropping" function to remove the damn black edge. "Video Adjustment" function is provided for you to adjust the video brightness, contrast, saturation, volume and so on. You can even add subtitles and watermarks to make the output video special.
3. Before conversion, you must select the output format in the correct category. This Video Converter is a smart program. For avi to itunes conversion, you can directly select the correct profile in the corresponding category. Here you should click "Output Setting" icon -Format and select your output profile in the "Apple Devices" category. It provides a wide option such as iPod nano, iPod touch, iPhone 3G/4S and so on.
4. If you want to adjust the video parameters, you can click
"Options” item in the "Output Setting" menu and adjust the video and audio codec, resolution, frame rate and bit rate. If you don't know how to adjust the parameters, just keep it as default.
5. After all the preparations, you just need to click the "Convert" button at the bottom right of the main interface, all the tasks will be done with high efficiency.
If you are interested in this avi to iTunes converter, you can click to know more about how to convert avi to itunes mac.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
For other video and audio conversions, you can also refer to convert AVI to QuickTime Mac or convert AVI to iPad Mac.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated