The Health Guide is your complete online encyclopedia medical staff. The purpose of this medical encyclopedia is a web based, free content site where you can check on medical terms, medical abbreviations, alternative healing methods, symptoms and cures, as well as how to prevent disease and increase the immunity offer to common illnesses and diseases.
You love your family and want the best for them. This is another reason for you to quit smoking. Strange as it may seem, secondhand smoke is harmful to a woman's health, their chances of getting pregnant. And it's more than one reason, if your wife is pregnant, smoking harms the developing fetus and can cause complications during childbirth. On the one hand, to expose your children to environmental tobacco smoke, the risk of respiratory diseases and other increases in them. Some of the other, not on injuries and deaths of children due to smoking-caused fires, your children will imitate you start to smoke and in the process itself.
Health tips for women and children: -
1. Start your day with a healthy breakfast. It refuels your body and gives you energy for the day.
2. Allowing children to plan one meal a week and eat together as often as possible.
3. Eat slowly. It takes 20 minutes for your brain to register that you are full.
4.Eat more vegetables and fresh fruit. Aim for a total of 2 cups of fruit and 2 1/2 cups of vegetables each day.
5. Eat more whole grains (like oats, brown rice, rye crackers, whole wheat pasta). Try at least 3 ounces of whole grain food daily.
6. Drink plenty of fluids. Drink water, milk, low fat or no fat and low calorie foods and beverages.
7. Serve a variety of foods.
Health tips for men: -
1. Drink alcohol in moderation. This message can be taken in both positive and negative terms. Indeed, moderate drinking (one to two drinks per day standard size) reduces the risk of coronary heart disease, the No. 1 cause of death in our country. However, excessive consumption of alcohol is a major cause of physical illness and social tragedy. About 10 percent of those who begin drinking is socially become alcoholics. The decision not to drink socially to be taken lightly.
2. Stay away from dangerous trans fats. While it is important to reduce your intake of all fats, it is more important to eat the types of fat you see. Fried foods and anything with hydrogenated oils (margarine, peanut butter, shortening, store-bought cakes and cookies) contain trans fats that increase your risk of heart disease. Eat only healthy fats such as olive oil and omega-3 oils in salmon and other cold water fish that are actually found to protect against heart disease.
3. Do not smoke. Smoking is estimated to kill 400,000 Americans each year. This is equivalent to the deaths of three jumbo-jet crashes every day! The choice not to smoke, can probably be the decision of health most important that you do.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Lovisa Vendela writes articles for Home Remedies Guide .
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated