ProCloudHosting.com defines the best Cloud Server Hosting services, and set a benchmark in the industry. With the increased in demand for cloud based services in the website hosting world, every business venture is experiencing so much exposure over the internet.
Cloud hosting servers not only are scalable and redundant, they are also highly capable of regulating the web traffic to manage the network overload.
Here are some key points related to cloud hosting servers, having a look on them would definitely help you to decide and rope in the best service provider for your business.
1. Cloud hosting server is not a single server that caters multiple clients, rather itís a collection of servers that are clubbed together to accelerate web hosting services.
2. When any of the servers break down or face network issues; the cloud server comes into play. It handles the load, by transferring the websites to an active server over the same cloud, without losing any data of the client or their customers at any cost.
3. Less hardware is involved in the setup, hence lots of space is saved in this arrangement.
4. Power consumption is comparatively low, due to decrease in hardware usage by clients.
5. There is no fear of losing your valuable client data, due to network issues or overload of traffic. In a cloud hosting server, each server works in synch with the others, so that equilibrium can be maintained. Which in turn enhances the performance of the websites hosted over them, by allowing the sites to work round the clock, without any interruption?
6. Dedicated and VPS cloud servers are available with most of the leading service providers that offer cloud hosting services.
7. Clients can choose 32 bit or 64 bit platforms, as well as the choice to get Windows or Linux web hosting servers is open to them. They can choose a desired OS, as per their business siteís compatibility.
8. Virtualization technologies like Xen is available with leading providers, who even offer VNC access along with, web based console to control their web accounts within a cloud.
9. The best thing about these cloud hosting services is that client need to pay per use basis. As a result operation cost reduces a lot, both on the provider as well as the end usersí part. Business owners only pay for the system resources and bandwidth used, rather than paying a hefty monthly charge.
10. All the websites are secured with SSL certificate, to prevent any kind of theft or misuse of data over the internet.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Pro Cloud Hosting is exhibiting its name with many successful ventures that benefited from our Cloud server hosting services. We are among the creators offering VPS, dedicated, Windows along with Linux Cloud hosting services.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated