Christmas holidays can be such a great theme for photo books, not only because of the special family time that most of them are built around, but also because of the overall season and surrounding events that could be included.
For example, while most people are planning theirs around the large family Christmas dinner and gift exchange, why not make one for your family that includes all the following:
• pictures of the kids buying their Christmas presents for other family members
• mom and dad shopping for presents
• dad picking out the Christmas tree
• everyone decorating the tree and house
• the family dinner and party with parents, grandparents, and other family members present
• Christmas Day when only your family is opening presents and enjoying the day
• a few of the tree being taken down, along with all the decorations
With a little forethought, but not a lot of trouble, you could create a Christmas holiday photo book that would become a family keepsake, possibly even an annual family tradition.
All you have to do is write down a list of all the pictures you want to include in your photo book, and check them off as you take them. Take a bunch of candid shots too, but be sure to get the ones that you know you'll want to be included. Once you have all of these taken, transfer them to your computer and decide which pictures you want to include in your book. Make notes of some captions that will help tell the story as the book unfolds.
With your pictures and caption notes readily accessible, logon to a web site that specializes in greeting cards and photo books. Look for one that has a decent selection of unique photo book designs to choose from, as well as the latest technology to assist you. The good ones will also have a simple to use point-and-click interface that will walk you through each step in custom designing your photo book.
• Pick a pre-made linen hard back book design template, along with the number and size of the rich looking hi-gloss pages that your pictures will be printed on.
• Upload your pictures into the templates in the order that best tells your story.
• Add captions throughout to best tell the story of each picture. Have your captions printed in the stylish font of your choice, and in color if you like.
• Add a title to your book, and have it printed or embossed on the hard linen cover.
• Preview and manipulate the content until it's perfect, and then click order.
Though technology does the hard part, your pictures, captions, and choices are what dictates the final results, and they will be stunning. It will look like a very expensive linen covered hard back book with rich looking hi-gloss pages, and all about your family. This one won't get stored away like other photo albums. You better order more than one.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
I love to go on a special occasions like holidayoccasions because
it reunites my family.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated