CB Blower Co. have supplied the ventilation systems and fans for many tunnels in Europe, and North America, as well as providing fans for tunnels in other parts of the world. Typical tunnel ventilation applications include:
• longitudinal ventilation with jet fan, injector or extraction,
• transverse ventilation of road tunnels,
• semi-transverse ventilation of road tunnels,
• jet fans for longitudinal tunnel ventilation,
• skid mounted wet dust extractors to keep dust levels low during tunnel construction
CB Blower Co. tunnel ventilation fans perform this task efficiently, reliably and quietly, and are designed to remain operational during extreme temperature conditions. The features of the axial flow fans and jet fans specifically designed for tunnel and metro applications include high efficiency, low noise, durability, high reliability, low maintenance, corrosion protection and flameproof motors, with auto-variable pitch or variable speed drive, and the potential for up to 100% reverse flow.
While the normal operational demands placed on mine fans may not be as severe as in other heavy industrial processes, the consequences of malfunction are acute. CB Blower Co. axial and centrifugal mine ventilation fans are designed first and foremost with safety in mind.
CB Blower Co. supply the largest surface mine ventilation fans as well as smaller fans for underground mine ventilation and booster applications. The range of mine ventilation fans stretches from simple fixed pitch axial flow fans through mixed flow to large customised main surface fans and meets the requirements of high efficiency, low noise and the potential for reverse flow. Axial or centrifugal fans may be supplied and our customers can be assured that we have the correct fan for the application, and the knowledge and experience to engineer it for performance, reliability, and safety.
CB Blower Co. mining fans include:
• variable and non-variable pitch axial flow main ventilation fans;
• centrifugal surface ventilation fans with radial vanes for complete air volume control;
• mixed flow underground booster fans – compact and robust;
• adjustable / fixed pitch axial fans for underground auxiliary ventilation and portable mine fans;
• skid-mounted wet dust extractor fans for effective dust removal from the atmosphere and is specially designed for underground working.
These vane axial fans operates in the largest mines in the world, assisting in the extraction of gold, copper, coal and other essential minerals.
For additional information please refer to http://www.cbblower.com/news.html
Industrial Air Systems Engineer
CB Blower Co.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Oleg Chechel, Ph.D., Senior Industrial Air Systems Engineer
CB Blower Co. OEM and Industrial Process Fans and Blowers Supply
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated