Starting your own business is a big decision, with the promise of many benefits and an equal number of risks. However, with careful pre-planning many of the risks can be minimized.
A good business idea and a vision is the driving force for most people in starting up their business, however it takes a lot more than merely a business idea to be successful in the long run. Those starters lack knowledge of business structure, tax implications, legal, Financial and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Natlus.co.uk is your number-one online resource for starting a business. Whether you want to start your business as an entrepreneur or you want to setup a company for the first time or you are an established entrepreneur and looking to do it a second time, we have all the news and information you need to get your small business starting on the right foot.
Our business professional’s team will guide you on all the issues you may face when bringing your killer idea from your head into the market. Your business idea will be evaluated in a constructive and realistic manner and we will help you find need-to-know information on following:
• Structure: decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
• Business Plan: prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
• Financing: assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
• Relationship Management: establish a good working relationship with your bank
• complete any registration procedures with Companies House or HM Revenue & Customs
• Registration: deal with company secretarial issues
• Bookkeeping: Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
Other than these start-up business services our team of Chartered Management Accountants can provide client based quality accountancy services such as:
• Tax Management
• PAYE management
Our belief is that there is no such thing as “one size fits all” so when you are starting a business, taking the risk and putting your time and money into something new that will change your life one way or another, you should have someone by your side.
Visit http://www.natlus.co.uk/ if you are investigating a business start-up or are in the early stages of growing a business and need some practical down to earth information and guidance.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated