Printing industry has introduced thousands of products for its customers. It offers products like sticker printing, brochure printing, catalogue printing and lots of others. Most of the products offered by this industry, use for the marketing purpose.
Companies use different marketing tools for the publicity of their product or to convey their massage to their clients in order to enhance their business.
In the new era of marketing, a printing product called “Booklet Printing” is gaining popularity among the businesses of being a wonderful tool for attracting customers. But what is a “Booklet”? Most of the persons may not know about it so for them it is a small envelope type book consisting of few sheets (normally less than 48). It comes in different sizes but the most popular size is 9 x 12.
The main reason of its popularity is its size. Today people don't want to take pain in carrying large stuff with them. Due to the small size of booklet, it is a good carrying buddy and can easily fit in the pocket. Moreover it is very cute and different in its shape that appeal different persons specially girls and teens. So it can also be used in promoting the items relating to them.
But if you look it from the business point of view it may be more effective. This unique item can contain the detailed information of the business and the product as well. Now you can use this attractive marketing tool to attract your customers. Easily explain your customer about your business and the product you are offering.
With a slight design change in it, it can be use for various purposes. Some of its important features and most widely uses are as follows:
• This handy item is more durable than brochures and flyers
• It can be used as souvenirs for celebrations and parties instead of invitation cards.
• Government and different social institutes can use it for the training and awareness of people regarding different diseases and development programs.
• Persons who want to publish their articles and other stuff in a book but can't do so due to insufficient funds, booklet is a real gem for them. It can be used in publishing individual journals.
• People can use a booklet as a small story book for children.
Now let us see what must be the consider while creating and designing a booklet.
• Booklets vary in their thickness and sizes depending on their nature and purpose. But normally it is good to make thin and small booklets so that can be attached and delivered through other posted material to the client.
• A booklet must contain detailed information in a sequence. You can condense all the important information in it. Using pictures and stills can make it more descriptive.
• It should be more durable as compare to its competitive tools i.e. broachers and flyers.
• Must design and print them from professional designers and best printing companies. The choice of a printing company matters a lot. A good printing company can helps you in attracting your target clients.
So, if you are not using this advertising tool, do try it. A good professional booklet can cause miracles in your marketing campaign.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Asim works for PrintingBlue (www.printingblue.com) that has been serving the printing needs of customers since 1995 in and USA, Canada and UK (www.printingblue.co.uk)
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated